276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Let Me Love You (All of Me Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Reeve deserved so much better than what he got. I wished the author did a Jon Snow situation; revive him just to kill Viv and Dillon. Siobhan has a wonderful gift for crafting authentic and beautiful family bonds in her books and it was a joy to see the families rally around their loved ones throughout this conclusion. I love it when the MC’s friends can tell it to them straight and pull them into line when needed - Audrey, Alex, Ash and Jamie were just the best 👌🏼. I have my fingers and toes crossed we get their stories as a duet spin-off! 🙏🏼🥰 I’m literally about to expose this book so please stop reading right now if you don’t want the ending/twists to be ruined. My heart literally hurts. Oh Siobhan- what have you done to me?! Powerfully emotive, heart wrenching, and devastatingly moving- Say I’m the One is a triumphant return to Siobhan Davis’ angsty roots. No doubt this is the story of the year- and is perhaps Siobhan Davis’s best work to date.

This story wasn't the exception... It was a very big book that even though you wanted to find out everything, you just wanted to savor it and you were taking your sweet time to finish it...Nahh , I'm not gonna reveal anything lol. Trust me , go blind into this one , it’s freaking amazing!! I advise tissues, chocolate, wine and for the follow The end of this book left me speechless and I'm looking forward to reading the second book from this duet.

The first book was so good even though I despise the triangle romance trope. I couldn't stop the audio even though several times I wanted to do so. I disliked both Reeve and Dillon at the end on book one. I honestly wasn't sure if Siobhan could redeem either one of the guys. Amazingly she redeemed them both! They are so REAL. I shiver to realize I COULD HAVE MISSED OUT ON THE BEST DUET if I had passed it or decided to not finish it. This is a heart breaking and heartwarming story. I cried. I laughed. I smiled. The twist and turns were heartwrenching. My emotions were real right with the characters. I don't want to give spoilers so I cannot say everything I'd love to say. Only...this should be made into a movie or miniseries. Also fans of the Rydeville Elite series are in for a special surprise!! So go read as soon as you can!!That girl was so strong, even though she had make some mistakes that I can't really accept. But how else would I be in a crazy condition now without all that mess??? My heart and soul forever belong to two men. It’s an irrefutable truth that won’t ever change. Reeve is the air I breathe. Dillon is the fire that consumes me. How am I expected to live without a part of my heart? This is book two of two and it cannot be read as a stand-alone. 130k-word full-length novel. No cliff-hanger and it ends with an HEA. Let Me Love You (All of Me, #2) by Siobhan Davis – eBook Details Say I’m the One" is a contemporary romance with a lot of angst that will keep you awake until late at night as you'll be completely drawn into the story and you'll be engaged with the characters and their emotions. After how the previous book left off this book was one I was highly anticipating, as soon as it was on my kindle game over and life literally was put on hold. The author has a way with her writing that tend to always break you into pieces. This was an utterly achingly beautiful read that will take you mind and heart exploring to new heights. Be forewarned that the journey is anything but easy so get ready for the continuous twists and turns that this book will take you on. Hands downs definitely a TOP READ for me in 2021!

Let me just clarify by saying Siobhan is a good writer, since I have enjoyed reading some of her other series. But with that said, the reaching that Siobhan did for the All of Me Duetseries when it came to the overall narrative to make sure it was not only plausible, justified and/or possible, but also what she did to the characters and put them through just completely blew my mind. Highly, like VERY HIGHLY recommended to all this angst filled contemporary romance lovers out there! It's one hell of a ride you won't regret taking, I promise!My heart broke too many times to count along with our heroine's and honestly, I'm kind of lost after that twist in the end...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment