276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Walking on Sunshine: The heartwarming and uplifting Sunday Times bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A beautiful tale of friends and the super power called friendship! It's easier to deal with life and loss when friends stand beside you. Friends are the anchor who can stabilise your ship in the worst of storms. It's one such story of three friends who are dealing with the loss of one of their mates...the common factor that brought them together in the first place. But though Pia's gone, she left a plan. A list of love and instructions to hold Mike and her best friends together. A heartbreakingly beautiful story about friendship and unrequited love. I was totally and utterly captivated' Paige Toon

Walking On Sunshine - Books - Giovanna Fletcher

Filled with love, sadness, friendship, family and truth! Giovanna brings her characters to life' 5***** READER REVIEWAn open and honest celebration of the highs and lows of parenting, bringing to life key topics from the podcast. We want parents and parents-to-be to learn, laugh, and know they are not alone during these difficult times. Mike is a great character and I really liked that we had a male protagonist in a romcom. We get chapters from each of their perspectives and Mike's chapters were great to read, being a bit of a break from the norm of only getting to hear the female's perspective in this kind of book. Zaza is a complex character, she has lived her life a certain way up until this point and is having trouble changing that. At points I did find her difficult to like but I did understand her motivations behind her actions and behind her selfishness occasionally. I spent three and a half solid hours reading this book as I just could not put it down. A Sunday evening well spent if you ask me! I went from being curled up on my bed in South Yorkshire to being wrapped up in several layers at the top of a Peruvian mountain sobbing, while saying goodbye to a dear friend. In her first ever podcast interview, The Duchess talks about her passion for the early years, her aims for the survey and opens up about her experience of motherhood After finding a note when clearing away some of Pia's clothes, the friends decide to book the trek in Peru to get away from it all. The trek pushes the friends to their limits, up in the Peruvian Mountains, they then start to see their lives through very different eyes,. This is also the time for them to say goodbye to Pia and set her free. Throughout all this, you want to know what changes will they make to their lives when they return to England.

Walking On Sunshine by Giovanna Fletcher | Goodreads Walking On Sunshine by Giovanna Fletcher | Goodreads

Penguin Michael Joseph has signed two new novels from Sunday Times bestselling author Giovanna Fletcher. This year I began writing my next novel, which is my twelfth book to be published - eek! I’m delighted to share the title and cover with you. But when the list sends them to Peru, where high mountains and sweltering rain forest take them to the brink,Walking on Sunshine is a heartfelt and moving book that seamlessly weaves together sadness, laughter, love and grief. I have mixed emotions about this book: there were parts of it which I loved immensely and others which I couldn't relate to at all and felt off to me. When the list sends them trekking to Peru, where high mountains and sweltering rainforests push them to the brink, all they have to guide them is their faith in Pia and in themselves.

Walking on Sunshine (Audio Download): Giovanna Fletcher

Giovanna grew up in Essex with her Italian dad Mario, mum Kim, big sister Giorgina and little brother Mario, and spent most of her childhood talking to herself (it seems no one wanted to listen) or reading books.For the last sixteen years, Eve has been a prisoner. Guarded by the Mothers. Trapped by her fate. Watched by the world. Such a warm and captivating read. I laughed out loud, I cried and also found myself nodding at times. Thank you Giovanna!' 5***** READER REVIEW

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment