276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SweatBlock Clinical Strength Deodorant Antiperspirant Wipes - Treat Hyperhidrosis & Excessive Sweat - Men Women & Teens - 7 Days of Sweat Protection Per Wipe - Dermatologist Tested Unscented 10 ct

£0.9£1.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They’re available in both over-the-counter and prescription-strength for those who have hyperhidrosis. Fast forward a year i decided to see if there were any new products that could potentially help as summer started to dawn and stumbled across the maximum 5 antiperspirant spurs and decided to purchase a pack.

Elizabeth Berry (she/her) is the Updates Editor at the Good Housekeeping Institute where she optimizes lifestyle content across verticals. We believe great skincare should be clean, clinical, and cruelty free…and that’s the DERMAdoctor Difference. I needed something small but powerful to stick in my wallet for prom and this was the perfect solution! When you sign up to be notified, you hereby agree to receive only a one-time notification of a product re-availability. Carpe antiperspirant wipes are an over-the-counter solution that work by plugging sweat glands and limiting sweat production.

It can also reduce the irritation caused by the “rubbing-in” and agitation that is common with stronger antiperspirants. Lume wipes are made from naturally derived ingredients that are also gentle so they are safe to use anywhere on your body. Perspi-Guard® Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Wipes are an exceptionally effective solution to excessive sweating.

The Perspi Guard Wipes are versatile antiperspirant wipes that are suitable for use on most places on the body. This patented harmonious union of antiperspirant therapy fortified with botanicals helps create a supremely dry state of consciousness. It doesn't have to be like that though, as the Perspi Guard Antiperspirant Wipes are the solution to your sweating problem.Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Zinc Ricinoleate, Tetrahydroxypropyl, Ethlylendiamine, Laureth-3 Propylene Glyco, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Parfum, Citric Acid, 2-(4-Tert-Butylbenzyl) Proprionaldehyde, Linalool.

It helps reduce excessive sweating on the palms, making it ideal for people who experience sweaty hands during stressful situations, interviews, or presentations. The Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Wipes are ideal for anyone who has been affected in some way by sweating.Have used many anti perspirants over time which leave marks on clothes and sometimes don’t even work a full day. SweetSpot products are gynecologist tested and approved, which means they’re suitable for all over your body. Our Dermatologist tested and approved products are formulated to be Non-Irritating to the Skin, Non-Drying, Non-Comedogenic, Oil-Free, Synthetic Fragrance-Free, Synthetic Dye-Free, Gluten-Free and Cruelty-Free. The Perspi Guard Wipes are designed using skin-friendly ingredients that ensure that the wipes are gentle and skin-friendly. Pacifica is known for their fresh and clean products that are 100% vegan, cruelty free, and made with better packaging.

Information provided is for reference purposes only and does not constitute medical advice or opinion. The product can provide long-term protection, with you only needing to apply the wipe once or twice a week. Medispirant wipes are a perfect solution for people for whom increased sweating in selected areas of the body (e.In addition to ensuring complete protection from both sweat and odour, it is also remarkably gentle on the skin. Double up on sweat protection by pairing your favorite deodorant or antiperspirant wipe with a Thompson Tee. Use every other night before bed; these wipes provide complete coverage and work best when paired with the Clinical Grade Underarm AM Antiperspirant Stick for all-day freshness and odor-free confidence. I got these for my face as I thought they would be easier than struggling to apply a roll on of another brand which also stings my face and didn’t seem to work.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment