276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glamoriser Instant Auto Curler - Automatic Tangle-Free Rotating Hair Styler for Tight Curls, Loose Curls, volumising or Creating Waves. Variable Direction, Conditioning and auto Shut-Off, Purple

£22.81£45.62Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But I would certainly recommend this product through and through to people especially to those who find it difficult doing hair this is so effortless it’s a breeze. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Boasting a revolutionary barrel design that offers versatility when styling, your hair will be left looking sleek and glossy with a salon perfect finish that will be the envy of all your friends. All you have to do is place the hair in the pickup zone and the tool wraps it for you, the best part is that you don't accidentally burn your fingers as much as a normal curling tong. The curls where very hard to create equal and some of them would be thinner, thicker, more bouncy, more curly etc because it really depends on how the hair gets arranged in the barrel, which you can’t really control. I can have ringlet style curl or run my fingers through curls to loosen them up and gives me more of a stylish sophisticated look. This is a super easy curler to use… it creates gorgeous curls with little to no effort, and they’re stunning.It’s tulip design makes it easy too use and feed the hair in with very litter effort you just need to make sure your doing it the right way which I wasn’t at first and wondered what was going on then reread instructions and figured it out. The Glamoriser Instant Auto Curler curls your hair at the touch of a button | Rubbish at curling your hair? I would recommend that the Glamoriser Instant Autocurler is best used on below the ear length and longer hair.

I saw these when they first came of but was a little sceptical but I have to say I’ve been pleasantly surprised. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. The distinctive oval barrel gives supreme volume and bounce with adjustable temperature settings that styles and dries your hair at the same time. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Glamoriser Instant Auto Curler - Automatic Tangle-Free Rotating Hair Styler for Tight Curls, Loose Curls, volumising or Creating Waves.I was scared my hair would become tangled and get caught but of course I had no reason to worry, this is a dream product that has totally revolutionised my routine. It takes too long and I find it hard to coordinate turning/riling hair to achieve the same look each side! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. It is complete with an easy to use LCD display and variable heat from 80ºC to 210ºC gives you the power to choose the perfect setting for your hair type. Designed to distribute air quickly and evenly through the hair to dry and style faster for less heat damage.

This Professional Digital Auto-Curler gives you unlimited styling options from one innovative simple yet effective tool. I've never used an automatic curler like this before, but a friend loved hers so I wanted to give it a try! The instructions are super easy to follow and its also so easy to make curls if you’ve never done it before!Can't recommend this styler enough, i can curl my hair in 10 mins now as opposed to waiting for heated rollers or a curling iron (or the painful burns! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment