276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bedtime Spankings: PJs Down!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So... aaaanyway, let's start with this still from a private movie clip, featuring a wooden hairbrush and a plaid schoolgirl mini-skirt. I find wooden implements are always super-stingy and I was really feeling this one! It was getting near night. We ran outside and caught fireflies. "Glowbugs" we called them. Every once in awhile you would catch a moth too, and then let it go. It was fun to see who could catch the largest moth...once my sister caught one that had at least a 5 inch wingspan, but we teased her and said it was really a bat. A white bat. This does mean you have to be organised. The children have an early tea around 4.45, then can quietly play for half an hour. I don’t allow television at this time.

Mrs.Weltwaay put the detention slips into envelopes at the end of the school day. Then with a stern face told them to go home. Almost a minute passed, but it felt longer. Karen looked at her beautiful Mummy, the rounded body looked so cosy and even at this moment strangely comforting, her Mummy bear almost. She saw her Mummy looking at her bush, her hips, she could almost read the thoughts in her head…”My my, my little girl is a girl no more.” Karen liked the strange feeling she felt (in a certain in a certain intimate area) at being exposed. A formidable no nonsense women. Her standing in the community was the fuel that drove her on. At Christmas she probably had to do without, to provide a lovely Christmas for her daughter. She was the woman you went to to get something done, Tombolas, Raffles, Carol Concerts to name a few. In short, she was a very much loved and respected member of the village community.

I can drive hungry," my Dad informed my Aunt. "But what about your kids, Junior? I bet they want to eat, don't you kids?" My siblings and I gave Dad the "Bambi Eyes". For once they worked. Sometimes they worked, even on Dad. Mom was easier.

The pain did not leave, it was still growing. Even in the dark of night she could feel the heat on her hand. And lying on her tummy, stroking her poor bottom, she fell asleep. Grandaddy was dead anyway, long before I was born. Sometimes I wished I knew him. But then Daddy always said he was drunk a lot, and mean often. Maybe it was better not to have met the man. Daddy still loved him though, I could tell. Of course, we couldn't resist a little spanking fun once the modelling was over, and so here we are with our next image that was taken on the same day, in the same outfit, shortly after filming a short movie featuring a monstrously oversized plimsoll, Spanked With a Size 13. (Small movie... huge plimsoll.)

It's Time For Beddy-Byes

Oh shit! Why today, why does she need a hug? Today of all days when I have let her down.” Thought Karen.

Sadly, too many of today’s parents are either ignorant of how much sleep a child should get, or are too lazy or permissive to enforce it. Hence, we have the scenario my cousin regularly encounters, with yawning children who have been allowed to stay up way too late – and to watch television programmes entirely unsuitable for them.

Choose Display Mode

My aunt was coming out of the house to hang up some washing as our little band approached. “What’s all this?” she asked in that direct manner of hers. Mrs Danbury, of course, was all too willing to tell my aunt what she had witnessed. Her face was furious. “You complete idiots!” she shouted. Then: “Get upstairs and wait in Peter’s room, all three of you. I’ll be up to deal with you in a minute.” We scuttled as Aunt Lindy stood there talking with her neighbour for a while longer. The door handle slipped in her sweaty palm, the door made a noise far too loud. Mummy sounded so joyous as she shouted, “Hello dear, had a good day? Come and give Mummy a hug, I need one today.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment