276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alpicool C20 Car Mini Fridge 20 Litre 12/24v Refrigerator Portable Vehicle Camping Freezer Electric Cooler Box for Truck, RV, Boat, Picnic, Outdoor Travel/ -20℃-20℃

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Talking about power supply this Alpicool C20 dc compressor car fridge freezer accepts, it has 12V/24V DC (direct current) and 110V /240V AC power inputs. For those of us who use a 12 volt system to power the Alpicool, this is a reminder that power-cord connections have to be good, and wires have to be HEAVY GAUGE. The digital temperature displays on portable 12V fridges/freezers are not known for being super accurate. My recommendation is use a thermometer inside until you get a feel for what your settings need to be to get the desired result.

This may be the most common type of portable fridge as it most closely resembles the refrigerators found in households. Because of that, these types tend to be the most efficient. You can run these types with 12V DC power or AC power. The Alpicool portable freezer and refrigerator fit well in your home or outdoors. It can run on 12/24V DC, 110V-240V AC power, and small solar systems. This is best for that living off-grid or those coming from a fishing trip and who need to keep their newfound catch cold. After about a day of operation the highest wattage draw I’m seeing is about 47 watts with it generally running about 45 watts. Not a huge difference in power consumption reduction but maybe it is just the fact that the cooling box is cold and the compressor isn’t having to work so hard. But essentially after a day the wattage consumption dropped by about 10 watts.

Thermoelectric portable fridges rely on electricity to move the heat out of the refrigerator. They can cool or warm food and drink, but they are not as efficient as their compressor counterparts. What they do best is for one-time usage, such as tailgating or other outdoor activities. They are generally compact and light in weight which can make it easier when transporting them. Thanks for the great advice. I agree that the condenser fan should be cleaned regularly to keep everything working and in good shape. Reply Alpicool CX30 portable 30 Liter Car Fridge/Freezer with telescopic handle and wheels is suitable for outdoor use even on the bumpy road. Fast cooling: powered by LG technology, Alpicool cools to 0°C in 15 minutes. Makeup Mirror Skin Care Fridge】The mini fridge unique mirror design can be used for a makeup mirror in bedrooms, dormitories, offices and dressing rooms, very fashionable and convenient. Delicate makeup that will illuminate the details of your face perfect.

A thermoelectric cooler might be a good choice for you if you just want a cold drink or two to take on the road. If you’re bringing a great deal of cold food along, however, we would suggest limiting your search to include only compression-style RV refrigerators. As an example, the Alpicool C15 used way more power over 24 hours than the Alpicool C20 and the C15 was tested in cooler temperatures. Nice addition to the camper if I do say so myself and I'm not exactly sure why a “Solar Ready” camper wouldn’t have a 12-volt power port to power 12-volt appliances. Things that make you go “Hmmmmmmmm”. COMPACT LAYOUT WHILE LARGE CAPACITY. Alpicool K25 car refrigerator with 23‘’x 13.2’’ x 13.8’’ exterior size, you can carry it everywhere easily with two handles. This 25L car fridge is spacious enough to hold 44x330ml coca-colas or 22x550ml drinking bottles.Have had my Alpicool 12V fridge/freezer for over three years and has never skipped a beat. My fridge lives in a very hot garage for cold groceries out of the car.before coming into the house. Will say to extend its life tho. One needs to clean the condenser and fan periodically especially if it rests on the floor and collects dust, . As with the large amount of air needed to operate properly. A few screws removed on the outside with two hidden screws under the display. Very easy. Reply LITERS OF CAPACITY: Store (6) 12 oz cans with ease; Inner dimensions are 5.5” x 5.3” x 7.85”; The removable shelf makes small items like yogurt, fruit, milk, or juice easy to separate Even the large portable 12V fridges that are around 50 quarts use very little if not less power than the small fridges around 20 quarts. Of course, setting the portable fridges/freezers to freezing temperatures means they will use more power but it shouldn’t be that much more used on average once the freezer has gotten to the correct temperature and everything inside has frozen solid. So Which Brand Of Portable 12V Fridge Should I Buy?

COOL TO WARM: Cool up to 32°F (0°C) below ambient temperature, or keep warm up to 150°F (66°C),86°F (30°C) -64°F (18°C) within an hour, 86°F (30°C) -50°F (10°C) within 2 hours, 86°F (30°C)-37°F( 3°C) within 3 hours Some people have found a neat way to insulate the lid by cutting out foam insulation that fits over the top of the unit.

Popular products on sale

If you need to turn the power off at any point during your travels, the BODEGA will keep your food cold during extended off grid trips. We also appreciate the fact that it runs quietly, and the non-slip base ensures that it will remain in place when your vehicle is navigating steep hills. This is for a T36, a T50 or T60 might draw more than 9amps at startup. And using a cigarette-lighter type of power point, is always going to result in a small voltage drop. Generally, it is best to leave it plugged in to get the most use out of it. Some maintain the temperature for a little while after being unplugged, but leaving it hooked to a power source ensures the temperature. Read more... Additional storage: Though many have regular household refrigerators, sometimes you need that extra space and don't have the means of purchasing a larger freezer. This can help those who are storing breast milk or medicine that needs to be kept cold.

This 20-liter fridge can hold up to 30 cans of drinks or nine bottles of wine. Made with durable material, it weighs only 9 kg. The unit freezes down to -20℃, with low, medium, and high settings for battery protection. Also, find out what is and isn’t covered by the guarantee when you look up this information. Normal wear and tear usually doesn’t fall under the umbrella—the company is only responsible for replacing missing or defective parts. In Conclusion These fridge models are a popular choice for RV use because they can be heated by a propane burner, DC power (either from a battery bank or electrical system), or a mains-powered electric heater. Best of all, an absorption refrigerator works without the benefit of any moving parts, unless you count the coolants. Temperature Range KEEPS EVERYTHING FRESH: No matter if you are cooling juice, beer, milk, cheese or sausage: this compact fridge is always ready to keep the most necessary food and drinks fresh. Two compartments in the door of the mini fridge provide extra space. AM – 38%. For the first time it seems it used slightly more than 10% per 6 hours. I was in and out of the fridge a bit yesterday shooting the video below which took a few takes. Still not too shabby.FREEZES WITHOUT ICE & FASTER COOLING: -20℃(-4℉)to 20℃(68℉) powerful chilling performance. The Alpicool C15 car refrigerator can be a fridge and freezer it can be cooling to 0℃(32℉) in 30 minutes

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment