276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NEW Floating Ball Fun Zone Playmat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think younger babies may enjoy watching the balls too, the only thing to note is that the air flow machine does make a noise when switched on which is fairly loud although N was not phased by that at all so it wasn’t an issue for us. No matter what you have to say, good or bad, simply leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Catherine 'If you can get past the noise of the fan this is an amazing toy, bought it for my 8 month old son and he loves it. He was sent the Floating Ball Fun Zone…this comes with a mat for baby to sit on, 10 multi coloured balls and a little tower which blows out air…the idea being that you put the balls over the tower and watch as the air makes the balls float! Dani 'Overall the concept of the product is great fun and allows your child to become curious in an engaging way. I asked for this as a present for my sons birthday as I thought he would love it after playing with a similar thing at soft play.

The mat is the perfect size for a baby or toddler to sit and play, and folds up small enough when not in use. It’s a pretty cool effect so we quite enjoyed playing with this toy with N too, and it’s a good one to get older siblings interested in playing together with the baby too. Tarif jusqu'à 5kg, Au delà, des frais supplémentaires seront appliqués ** Des frais de livraison supplémentaires peuvent s'appliquer, cela dépend de la distance du magasin où l'article que vous avez commandé est disponible.

in fact Sailor struggled to get anywhere near it for the first ten minutes as his brothers both wanted to play with it, but once they cleared the way a bit he was delighted with it. This perfect toy is ideal for 9+ months, our grandson loves watching the balls pop out, easy to take pack away and take away with us to play! Sammy30 'So happy with this, louder then I thought as loud as hair dryer, but great toy and charge lasts ages.Anna Marikar, mum of four and seasoned blogger, has spent over a decade sharing her parenting journey and passion for kid-friendly crafts and free printables.

By continuing without changing your browser settings you agree to their use, which may include from third-parties or affiliate networks enabling us to earn fees from purchases. I does only blow up one ball into the air at a time and not very high, nor does it stay up too long. Whether it’s feedback on how we can improve this review, or feedback on Chad Valley Floating Ball Fun Zone itself, we’d love to hear your thoughts.When he was learning to sit this really helped him have something to concentrate on which helped him keep his balance. All three of the children really enjoyed this – both playing with the balls and sitting over the machine so that it could blow their hair!

The air flow machine recharges with usb (charger included) which is really handy and I was glad to see this rather than using regular disposable batteries, as it’s a lot less wasteful and you don’t have to worry about getting through the batteries quickly.We’re excited to be part of the Chad Valley Play Panel again this year, putting Chad Valley toys to the test with our four children. Her easy-to-follow craft ideas and practical parenting advice have transformed In The Playroom into a cherished resource for parents. Which is where we come in, we’re going to help you narrow down your choice from the 265 products in the Baby activity toys and the 451 available from Chad Valley for you to choose if Chad Valley Floating Ball Fun Zone is the right product for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment