276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keratin 10 Protein Smoothing Shampoo

£11.745£23.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). When it's not hydrated it gets so frizzy, but because I don’t have intense curls many products weigh it down too. Keasling says that the sulfate-free formula is “perfect for over-processed or damaged hair and helps build back the keratin in the hair to make it stronger and more resistant to future breakage. I got the Keratin 10 leave in miracle treatment as a gift from a friend months ago and I am 100% satisfied with the results. Luckily the moisture-boosting formula not only smells incredible, it has hair-repairing properties (thanks to argan oil, keratin proteins, and fatty acids) that my color-treated strands love too.

I’ve tried this keratin shampoo and after one use my hair was full of volume, looked shiny, and most importantly was hydrated. As someone with super long hair, I need more shampoo than the average person to get my hair fully clean. Our Stylists are actively involved in the creation of every product we sell, working closely with our Development Chemists to ensure that the on-head performance of each product satisfies the most demanding standards. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. A Sephora reviewer says: “As someone with oily/greasy fine hair, this is the only shampoo that has kept it light and voluminous.The proprietary blend of keratin, wheat, and soy proteins in the formula works to strengthen and condition hair while smoothing down any unwanted frizz. If you’ve gotten a keratin treatment in a salon, then you likely know you need to maintain results by using a sulphate-free shampoo at home. If you already have a keratin treatment, “Keratin shampoos help protect your investment by prolonging the smoothness of the cuticle,” says Perteet.

It's one of the few sulfate-free shampoos that actually feel cleansing and gives a good suds,” she says, adding “and it's anti-frizz so it helps amplify the results of your keratin treatment. It's super hydrating,” she adds, “I use this one personally—it really helps make your treatment last longer.It’s true, once you start lightening your hair, you constantly want to go blonder and blonder, which isn’t always optimal from a hair health POV. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If keratin alone isn’t enough to get your hair back on the road to good health, the extra oomph of super-moisturizing coconut oils will take you the distance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment