276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BABY born 904268 Surprise Pets 1, Multi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Enriches imagination. Playing with dolls and other toys become joyful with imagination. The activity is a delight for it. This is one of the reasons why when you give your kid a toy, association occurs. Thus, it is going to be endless! Tri Pushchair. This amusing Baby Born 3 wheel stroller goes with an adjustable hood and footrest. It is referred to as Tri Pushchair since it has a foam handle that is comfortable with a grip. Moreover, it is also 58 cm in height with a seat storage basket for your dolls. This can encourage role-play and imagination. span itemprop="name">Very cute and lots of fun![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My five year old absolutely adores this. She was so excited about every reveal. Her favorite part is the cute pacifier the kitty comes with and the color change is pretty cool. She even has to sleep with it next to her bed. So cute and tons of fun. I even got her another one to put in her Easter basket.

Date published: 2021-04-01

Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. Such factors as a child's developmental skill set and toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of a product. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Kristina29g from A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions.

Baby Born wants to be the best friend and companion of your kid. This is why it does not disappoint in providing play themes for babies that they can enjoy and learn. Among these products are Wonderland, Pony Farm that have sounds and LED lights.

span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>iceeultra from There are so many BABY born dolls for you to meet. Take care of your very own little one with a beautiful baby boy or girl that can eat, drink and close their eyes for bedtime – just like a real baby. BABY born even comes with a bottle, potty and more baby accessories for nurturing play.pets in 1 - Give pet a bath in ice cold water to reveal an incredible color change surprise - the entire pet changes to either a different animal or into a totally new color and outfit. To spark even more magical stories, the BABY born Little Sister Mermaid adds a touch of fabulous to imaginative play. She has a beautiful mermaid tail and rooted hair you can really brush and style. Her outfit even changes colour in water! span itemprop="name">Daughter likes it, but doesn't change color well[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Baby born surprise pets are very cute with their eye color reveal and adorable little swaddle. The eye color reveal, you use a wet cloth and wipe the closed eyes until you can see the eyes, which was fun for my daughter, but I noticed the eyes stayed pretty milky looking even after some elbow grease by me. When you put the toy in ice water it changes colors, but not significantly and the toy also floats on top so you have to hold it underwater to get it to change color completely and even then it is a little mottled looking. My daughter does love color change toys so she had a lot of fun switching the color of the little doll over and over. All in all, it's an okay color change surprise toys for little kids.

Date published: 2021-04-12
Keychain: Take pet on-the-go with included keychain clip. Also includes a soft towel and a real bathtub to bathe your pet. Develop motor skills. Dolls are not only for the imagination of your kids. They also help in the development of their motor skills. This transpires because they will use their muscles, most especially in the fingers and hands, for strength and dexterity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment