276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Destructor Butt Plug Large

£17.93£35.86Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just look at them. Wow. How come these gorgeous looking mantle pieces find their way into my butt, I’m always constantly amazed. For example: an intermediate plug with 1.5 inch diameter has a circumference of roughly 4.7 inches. A plug 1.75 inches in diameter has a circumference of 5.5 inches! Anyhoo, the love toy stretches you out, gently but completely and is designed to make you feel amazing.

Ringo is a fantastic medium-large butt plug. Not truly XL like some of the plugs on this list, but more than large enough for even the experienced players out there.

Always listen to your body – especially when using an XL anal toy – and take everything at a comfortable pace. How is that giant toy going to fit into my tight asshole? For those who want to experience both tightness and vibrations, large vibrating butt plugs are the best option. With longer insertable lengths and increased girth, vibrating butt plugs provide extreme stimulation. They come with different vibration modes, speeds, and strengths, suitable for different sexual experiences. Therefore, when choosing this type of large butt plug, consider the power sources and other additional features, such as waterproofing. Huge Inflatable Anal Plugs

If you’re contemplating how big it is, well, it’s massive. This isn’t for the faint-hearted and the ‘tight-assed’ people out there. Hi, lover. I love me a big boy to ravage my insides. Are you going to fill me up? Make me feel all kinds of pleasure? If you want something ball-like to inflate inside you, then this is for you. 29) Doc Johnson Red Boy Plug Having this inside you while having sex may make your vaginal hole tighter. And not to mention, juicier. We really want to like this XL butt plug, as we love the design of the graduated beads. But, again – it’s made of PVC which, while cheap, just isn’t a good material for anal play.Tantus’ Cone is the last toy you’ll ever need for the ultimate ass stretching and anal training experience. Firm, yet flexible and made of high quality body-safe silicone. Silicone: Tantus uses some of the best, soft silicone in the business. So you know it will slide in silky smooth every time. When going large on butt plugs, you must think about the right accessories to make the anal games smooth and as pleasurable as possible. Large butt plugs are designed to push your body to extreme limits, so the experience and sensation to be delivered will be more pleasurable than what you are used to from small and medium butt plugs. Once in, the toy will unfold by itself like a flower and will stretch your ass like no BBC, pestle, or closed fist has ever done! This unusual butt plug enables unusual experiences and pleasure and is designed with safe and prolonged use in mind. Its size might be frightening, but if you can get it in there, there is nothing you cannot do and that includes flying to Mars all by your lonesome!

Once inside, the feeling may be more intense that you’ve ever experienced. The stretch is real, you guys. Not too long: meaning it doesn’t bump up against your sigmoid colon when worn for extended periods of time. In line with the last point, as you venture into the world of XL anal toys for experienced users, there’s a lot more variety in the shapes involved. Beginner butt plugs typically come in one of two shapes – a long thin taper, or the standard bulbous “spade” shape.Large anal toys from Peaches and Screams give you that bit extra. Whether it's a bigger length or girth that you're looking for, then we can help.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment