276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultra Pro B000Y4HI7A Penny Soft Card Sleeves Standard Size - 10 Pack (1000 Sleeves)

£10.585£21.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When it comes to penny sleeves, we highly recommend the TitanShield brand. They are fairly new in the industry, but their quality is superb. Dragon Shield have created a sleeve that isn’t much different to its competitors, but have created a long lasting, durable sleeve with a brand that has a bunch of beastly dragons as their “colour code”.

The Retro Dodo team has been collecting trading cards for well over 20 years now and we’ve had our fair share of bad trading card sleeves aswell as great ones. The close runner up is none other than Ultra PRO. They have been around for decades and have some of the highest quality sleeves available on the market. These sleeves can be found at just about any major retail or hobby card store. Penny sleeves come in a wide variety of brands and sizes. Standard sized penny sleeves are the perfect size for Magic cards, however with all the different brands on the market it can be a hard to choose the best one. We sifted through the market and made a list of the highest quality penny sleeves available. Had a friendly debate with someone recently on which of the following you would recommend, when storing collections in toploaders, and why. Items being used are as follows: These are the same size as the Ultra Pro standard sleeves, to the point where if you told me they were made at the same factory, I wouldn’t doubt it. Despite this, I actually found these ever so slightly easier to load a card into than the Ultra Pro offerings.I am curious if this is "protecting" enough. Most LGS's I see don't even sleeve bulk rares or expensive rares. Also I am curious if my "Binder Price limit" is honestly too low and I should up it to 5 dollars. I don't have a TON of cards but eventually it's gonna fill pretty fast I imagine if I sleeve every 3 dollar and up card. Shellz offering is a “cut corner” penny sleeve with a very small notch cut out of the top corner of the sleeve. To accommodate the notch, the sleeve is slightly taller than the standard penny sleeve. The idea is that the notch makes it easier to slide the card in without damaging it. We recommend only looking for a penny sleeve that is labeled as being acid free, non pvc, and made out of a high quality polypropylene material. Quantity You are a perfectionist since the day 1, so I do not believe that you started to take care of your cards “just recently” 😀

When using cards for the game on a regular basis, wear and tear is a big thing, you don’t want your sleeves ripping, or getting slippery as this could case damage to your trading cards. Gaming card players need very rigid and durable sleeves, since they manipulate their cards more often. Penny card sleeves are not all that difficult to use. Just slide the card in from the top and you are done. The next penny sleeve on our list by Vault X. Vault X is a fairly new company but has been innovating the industry ever since they started releasing products. Their unique penny sleeves prove to be just that and have made our list as one of the best for your Pokemon cards. In my opinion Mlyar is simply not cost-effective. Grading as well. For those who are trying to complete a sets it would be insane to try to grade 500 cards, I do not even want to know how much would it cost. Not to mention if they leave outside the US.The sleeve comes with 100 premium 3”x4” top loaders, 100 quality card sleeves in a nice storage box. In addition, it is smooth and clear without scratches. Most importantly, the toupeone penny sleeves are for extra protection and it is made worth the money. Once you have figured out that you have both a high quality card sleeve as well as the right fit, the last trait you should be looking at is the quantity. When purchasing penny sleeves, they will usually come in very large amounts of 50 and over due to them being a cheaper sleeve. Best Penny Sleeve Brands Ultra PRO

Ellie Miller is a full-time copy editor and writer for LifeSavvy’s articles. With years of experience in substantive and copy editing, proofreading, and publishing, she has edited thousands of online articles, as well as memoirs, scientific essays, book chapters, and workplace training documents. She hopes you’ll find some new favorite products here on LifeSavvy like she has. Read more... About LifeSavvy Two of the hobby's most respected makers of card protection, storage and display products, Ultra Pro and BCW Supplies, use acid free plastics.

Our second favourite trading card sleeves is the non glare Pro-Matte sleeves from Ultra Pro. These are typically targetted to those who actually play the trading card game because of their non-glare and non-reflective material.

These are thin, slippery, erfectly cut sleeves that I use on my low value cards that I like to play with. The high gloss material used makes it easy to move around boards and even easier to shuffle with, making them a great choice for those that play in tournaments.Many companies do not care to put much effort into their penny sleeves and use low quality materials for the biggest return on investment, but TitanShield made sure that they didn’t follow suit. Final Thoughts A new product from Ultra Pro, these card sleeves feature an angled corner cut that allows you to easily slide the card in the sleeve without risk of corner wear. If the whole idea behind you using penny sleeves is to provide a small amount of protection to your card, then they are great. They can stop your cards from becoming damaged while they are being stored. It also helps to keep your cards together. For example, a lot of people will store playsets of 4 cards in a single penny sleeve, just to make their life a little bit easier.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment