276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Persiana Everyday: THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

£13£26.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Incredibly simple to make, just add all ingredients to the dish and toss in the oven. We had it as a main and it was pretty tasty with a nice side salad but if I had it as a main again, I’d probably serve with a goats cheese. Accompaniments: Harissa, lemongrass & lime leaf rice; Lemon & herb rice; Fenugreek & ginger rice; Fennel, feta, orange & pistachio salad This is surprisingly good for such little effort involved. I scraped most of the marinade off before frying but the residue marinade burnt pretty easily. Not a big issue but you have to be careful with the heat.

Persiana Everyday: All New Recipes from the Best Selling Persiana Everyday: All New Recipes from the Best Selling

A lovely fresh salad, probably something you would put together without a recipe, but it’s a nice reminder that fennel and orange are a classic Place the aubergine halves cut side up on a lined roasting tin, brush this cold surface is generously with garlic oil until you have used it all up and roast for 30 minutes. Mixed together The Rose harissa pomegranate molasses honey and a generous amount of salt in a small bowl.Peel the aubergine - I didn't either) then cut them in half lengthwise. Using sharp knife score crisscross lines about 1 1/2 centimeters apart in the flat side of each half cutting no deeper than one centimeter into the flesh. These were a dream to make and turned out beautifully, they went down a storm at a New Year’s Eve party. So easy. Used dried cranberries as didn’t have any barberries. Unusual flavours and delicious cold the next day too. I think these will become a party food staple! Chef Sabrina Ghayour's new recipes deliver maximum flavour with the greatest of ease - perfect for busy lives. - Sainsbury's Magazine Ultimately, Ghayour has a sense of humour about her food - and she wants to take the pressure off everyone who tries her recipes. That's why she focuses on "flexibility", she says, as well as "giving people a sense of freedom and a sense of confidence, knowing that if they didn't have extract of squirrel's toenails or whatever, it's fine. They can just use carrots - we're all human." These are soooooo good! I could have eaten about ten more - they’re a good size and we paired them with some salad and flatbread. I just could have eaten them all because they’re so lovely.

everyday dishes: THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER Simply: Easy everyday dishes: THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

I don't think she could write a dull recipe if she tried. Every one an elegantly spiced delight.' - Tom Parker Bowles Ingredients: minced pork; spring onions; garlic granules; coriander leaves; honey; tamarind paste; white pepper Came together in minutes, a really delicious side dish that would be as good cold or room temperature as it was warm. Ingredients: onions; butternut squash; rose harissa; garlic granules; curry powder; canned coconut milkWriting her new cookbook, she says, was a very different experience. "I was previously unattached, not married, no kids, and then I wrote it with two stepsons whilst homeschooling. It was some kind of hell, but I think that's why it became the 'easy' book." These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience – the local community. Ingredients: puff pastry; egg; sesame seeds; sausagemeat; dill; dried barberries; wild oregano; garlic granules; pul biber; spring onions For those of us who follow Ghayour on social media – she has a huge and enthusiastic following – we know that she lives with her charismatic mum, Mama G. In more recent times, she met and married her husband, Stephen, who brought two young boys into Ghayour’s life. She now not only leads a very busy life writing, teaching and making many appearances on TV, but she also cooks for a family. Persiana Everyday is therefore a collection of recipes that she uses in her own kitchen to get dinner on the table for a range of ages and preferences, the same dilemma any family faces. These recipes will satisfy your taste buds whether you are cooking for one or two, a family or a meal for friends.

Persiana Everyday by Sabrina Ghayour | Waterstones

Think maximum flavour, minimum fuss: chef Sabrina Ghayour's Middle-Eastern inspired recipes will add zing to your everyday. - Mail on Sunday YOU Magazine Ingredients: canned tuna in oil; celery; red onion; nigella seeds; mayonnaise; dried chilli flakes; coriander leaves An absolute triumph...the kind of food you really want to share with friends and family' - Great British Food MagazinePerfectly cooked at 12 minutes for us. Spice prep was fine for a weeknight but no wow factor. Would only make again if i was in a hurry and didnt have another plan. This was beautiful - sweet and dark. I used Aleppo pepper flakes rather than regular crushed chillies as I don’t like too much heat, and it was perfect. Served with cous cous and salad with a few flatbreads for a New Year’s Eve party.

Persiana Everyday: THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

I don't think she could write a dull recipe if she tried. Every one an elegantly spiced delight." - Tom Parker Bowles We enjoyed this. I could possibly have added a little more water. This recipe would scale up beautifully if you wanted to feed quite a large number of people. Persiana (Spanish Edition): Recetas de oriente próximo y más allá/ Recipes from the Middle East & Beyond Think maximum flavour, minimum fuss: chef Sabrina Ghayour’s Middle-Eastern inspired recipes will add zing to your everyday’– Mail on Sunday YOU Magazine Ingredients: onions; butternut squash; ground turmeric; ground cumin; green cardamom pods; garlic granules; tahiniIt’s no secret — nor should it be — that I am a huge admirer of Sabrina Ghayour; indeed, all five of her books thus far have earned a starring role in CookbookCorner. The things is, with a Sabrina book you just know that the recipes will be unfussily do-able, exuberantly flavoured, and blessedly reliable. On top of which, her books are infused with her warmth, greedy impatience (and that’s a compliment in my book!) and generosity. She writes recipes that allow both beginners and more experienced cooks to create joyful food without stress, because she properly understands what is manageable within a busy life. This, her sixth book, does the same — only more so! It’s geared towards those times when shortcuts are needed, when the daily business of life doesn’t allow for protracted sessions in the kitchen, but meals need to be got on the table promptly and still give pleasure. Not that many of the recipes in Persiana Everyday couldn’t be part of the loveliest entertaining menus, too. Just to name three, let me draw your attention to her Baked Halloumi with Lemon, Thyme and Honey; Fennel, Feta, Orange & Pistachio Salad; and the beautiful Rhubarb, Rose & Pistachio Trifle Pots. Post moderation is undertaken full-time 9am-6pm on weekdays, and on a part-time basis outwith those hours. Was good and easy - would repeat. We did add a bit more vinegar as we like it sharper, otherwise no changes. Made with the salmon as recommended, and it was a nice accompaniment. I made this with orang zest instead of lemon, since I ran out. I actually liked the orange notes. Interesting flavors with a bit pungent, a bit sweet. The halloumi wasn't melted at all. I thought it would be a touch gooey. Not sure how it's supposed to end up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment