276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jeebel Camp Valve Cartridge Adapter for Campingaz Easy-Click/CV Gas Cartridge - Transition Convert from Bayonet Lock to 7/16" Screw Thread Connection

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The canisters are intended to be used horizontally, and may feed liquid gas, resulting in a big flare, if not used flat with the correct side up. I find that many sellers of these various adapters are unclear in their description, show different adapters in their images and model numbers are completely unfathomable. Over the years, I have not used my Bleuet 206 much and have many years of fuel canisters still left.

I’ve not used that stove or those canisters, but when I look up the Campingaz 400, it says it’s compatiable with the Campingaz R907 canister. Three Points of the Compass is only commenting on what there is out there, products that some people have used and others do not. The old types have pierceable C206 cyclinders that are gradually giving way to the more common Easy Clic CV connectors. Alternatively there are adapters that will enable a ‘standard’ backpacking stove with a lindal connector to be used with these canisters.These taller butane canisters are narrow and unstable if they are used with a canister top stove rather than a remote stove.

We enjoyed them for many years until we could no longer find the correct canisters that fitted the stoves. Cette poêle de camping est fabriquée en aluminium anodisé, qui a été traitée avec des techniques de fabrication spéciales. With all the new modern-day stoves that just weigh a few grams, why go through the time, and money just to get an old stove up and running? But looking at the owners manual regulator Assembly P/N 22185 looks to be what you need to attach to threaded caisters.

These can be disconnected from a stove after first use and are a vast improvement on the earlier pierceable cans, hence them being named, in full, Easy Clic Plus connectors. That bundle includes an adapter that I haven’t got or covered here, one to be used with earlier pierceable type Campingaz canisters. Looking for a camping stove, but i'm confused as to which stoves go with which cylinders and regulators. It seems that MercatorGear is only into small size backpacker canisters, I am interested in the heavy duty Campingaz R901/R904/R907 canisters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment