276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Heartstopper novella — NICK AND CHARLIE: TikTok made me buy it! The teen bestseller from the YA Prize winning author and creator of Netflix series HEARTSTOPPER

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Despite its short length, I loved This Winter because it described their Christmas Day through the eyes of big sister Tori, then Charlie, and then little brother Oliver, all in the style of a diary monologue. In the end this is just a nice extra novella for anyone who wants to see more of Nick and Charlie which is perfect for big fans of Alice Oseman's works as myself. I recommend this novella to any fans of the Heartstopper books, it’s lovely to see how Nick and Charlie have progressed! to be honest i would have been completely okay if this was a full length novel just so that we could get more exposition.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Discover the joy of reading with us, your trusted source for affordable books that do not compromise on quality. The Heartstopper series focuses on Nick and Charlie while in high school, which naturally makes readers wonder what happens when Nick, who’s older than Charlie by one year, goes off to college; that question is answered in the novella Nick and Charlie.Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. Although they had some things they were struggling with here and there, they were still there for eachother and they just cared and loved one another so much.

They wouldn’t be Nick and Charlie if they wouldn’t be able to manoeuvre around that bump in the road though, right? Then she meets Michael Holden, and they try to unmask the mysterious Solitaire (and survive A-Levels) in Alice Oseman's stunning, unflinching honest debut novel, which first introduced her fan-favourite Heartstopper characters Nick and Charlie. Charlie is having a hard time enjoying Christmas since his entire family is focusing on his anorexia and his stay in a psychiatric ward, so he escapes to Nick’s house for some comfort. Alongside writing and drawing, Alice enjoys playing the piano semi-proficiently, Pokémon games, and purchasing too many Converse. It's not my least favourite, that would probably be I Was Born For This , as I didn't really like one of the narrators there, but this was still a great story.The beloved Heartstopper characters Nick and Charlie find themselves at a crossroads when Nick heads off to university. It deals with young romance in a sensitive and age appropriate way, encouraging mutual respectful and unrushed, considerate behaviour within relationships. Even though this is one of my least favourite books by her, as a novella I much preferred This Winter, I still really like it. As someone the same age as themselves, it was odd to see how these characters considered them 'not like other teens', and frankly it was quite annoying.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment