276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shingeki no Kyojin Attack on Titan Mikasa Ackerman Cosplay Costume

£34.5£69.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next was the brown scarf. I know what you are thinking: Mikasa wears a red scarf! I know. The brown scarf is for the skirt piece the characters wear. I ended up not having a brown scarf; however, I had this long piece of brown fabric that I wrapped around my hips, and safety pinned it to itself, resembling the skirt. Image credit: Courtesy Darth Lexii and Kodansha Thus far, almost every piece of material gathered can be seen as creating ANY of the Scout Regiment characters. They all wear pretty similar clothing with their own twists. That’s what makes this closet cosplay so awesome. Because anyone, no matter their choice of character, could pull this closet cosplay off. Image credit: Courtesy Darth Lexii and Kodansha I knew there were some things that I didn’t have for sure. I didn’t own anything resembling their ultra steel blades or any of the 3DM gear. That was simply out of the question for this cosplay since I wasn’t going to spend any money, and I only gave myself an hour to find everything and photograph it. I also knew I didn’t have suspenders, but I thought I could improvise that. Image credit: Courtesy Darth Lexii and Kodansha

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment