276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Your Fault: 2 (Culpable)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nick is a typical bad boy turns good boy, and their romance is a typical forbidden step-sibling relationship surrounded by gangsters, wannabes and rich kid problems.

Noah soon meets her new stepbrother Nick (Gabriel Guevara), and while the two initially clash an irresistible attraction disrupts their rivalry.The front page of this subreddit is meant to be a living representation of quality content on Netflix and you might see the same submissions multiple times. SPOILERS: With Love: Who does Lily end up with and does she marry Nick or Santiago in season 2 finale? Secondly, despite receiving mixed reviews from critics, "My Fault" has garnered significant attention on social media and has an impressive 95% Audience Score on Rotten Tomatoes.

With a stellar cast, a visionary director, and a story that tugs at the heartstrings, it promises an experience that transcends the silver screen. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Although there is no official confirmation, the conclusion of "My Fault" strongly implies that the story is far from over, fostering excitement and anticipation for a sequel. My Fault 2 will definitely feature the ongoing taboo relationship between Noah and Nick and probably further develop that premise.Additionally, the film has already achieved success by securing a place in Prime Video's Top 10 list, showcasing its popularity among viewers. So if Prime Video has what it needs to greenlight a sequel by the end of July and the beginning of August, then production could start in August 2023, with a film available in September 2024 and possibly a release in October 2024. In love not everything is a bed of roses, and Nick and Noah must learn to face the obstacles together without letting anyone separate them. Noah leaves behind all her familiar connections, including her boyfriend, and has to relocate to a new life. If a "My Fault 2" receives the green light, it is anticipated to be released in either 2024 or 2025, allowing fans ample time to look forward to the next chapter of Noah and Nick's romance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment