276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BarCraft Lazy Fish Corkscrew and Bottle Opener, Stainless Steel Wine Opener, 16.5 x 7.5 x 4.5cm, Silver

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The worm on this is thicker than that on my old “rabbit” corkscrew, this means greater force is needed than with a rabbit and resisting that force is something that I cannot do with just the hand holding the bottle. They mention that it has cheap materials that bend after a little use, and the metal bars bend when pulling a cork out. We set ourselves a target to get your goods to you within seven working days (excluding Bank Holidays) and quicker where possible. The stainless-steel core of the opener runs the full length of the body is sandwiched between two natural pieces of horn and held together with four brass rivets.

When mounting it on the wall, I found the position of the holes in the mounting bracket made thru-drilling and screwing-home difficult, as the holes are part-obscured by the Opener itself. With a quick tug, the cork pops out in one piece, so you can get the party started with a Sauvignon or relax at home with a Zinfandel. The original design dating back to 1955 was produced in a series of different materials, with the body always being in stainless steel and its central part covered in leather, horn or wood, like in this example. It helps to conveniently manage all your deliveries and provides enhanced tracking and real time updates, you can also upload a photo of your house or ‘what3words’ location, which is particularly helpful if you live in a very rural area or your address is difficult to find. With BarCraft's wine aerator and filtre (BCAERATOR) (pictured), you can easily aerate your wine, with no need to decant.Addendum - I have contacted Barcraft to request an Instructions leaflet but they advise the only instructions included just advise how to mount the product using the screws and plugs provided.

Any refunds will be issued within 14 days of Juniper receiving the goods, in their original condition.

Obviously, some of these are design and manufacturing issues - the wall bracket should be slightly wider, the handle should park in the up position, the polycarbonate cup protector could, perhaps, be open to the rear, the cork removing collar should be smaller, etc. It makes opening bottles quick and painless, so you avoid those awkward ‘struggling with the cork’ moments. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Product is beautiful, bought it as I work in a bar and restaurant and frequently open bottles of wine and wanted something fancy for myself. If you remember the Lazy Fish, you’ll already know how powerful this little fish-shaped corkscrew can be.

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. When you've uncorked your bottle of wine with the Lazy Fish, enjoy its full range of flavours and characteristics. We will offer you a replacement product or a refund providing faults were not caused by your misuse, negligence or improper handling. Some mention that it's a good quality product that will last years, copes well with stubborn corks, and is a solid and weighty piece of, mainly, metal that gives. No More Struggling with Corks - Uncorking becomes a breeze, as the concertina body turns a gentle tug into a powerful pull, making corks pop straight out and ensuring your hands won't be strained.With a shape inspired by the majestic swordfish, this Fish Bottle Opener has been crafted from aluminium so that the body of the fish is the handle of the piece, with the fulcrum for opening the bottles incorporated into the tail of the fish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment