276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PurePlex Bond Reconstructing Shampoo, For all hair types, Professional Formula Nourishes & Rebuilds hair from within, Protects & Restores, 200ml. By Knight & Wilson

£18.975£37.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This product from Korean brand Elizavecca went viral after people started comparing both this product and theElizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Coating Protein Ion Injection to Olaplex 8 and 9 respectively. Image: Elizavecca Contains methylisothiazolinone which may irritate sensitive scalps, best to do a patch test before use Many reviewers have commented that this treatment has quite literally saved their hair, noticing less breakage and split ends after only a few uses, despite having bleached their hair for years. Pros: Knight & Wilson and Colour Freedom are very impressive brands with a great range of products but PurePlex is definitely the star product here. As for how often you need to use it, that would completely depend on how much heat and bleach you use on your hair, how much you damage it basically. If you keep up with the shampoo and conditioner, this will definitely help lengthen the benefits.

This hair product can be used every 2-4 weeks, depending on the condition your hair is in, rather than every week, so it should last you a long time too! Pros: I apply sparingly just to the ends of my hair and it leaves it looking smooth, healthy and best of all – not greasy! After reading this article, I hope that you’ve found what you’re looking for and can make an informed decision on how to repair your hair. After shampooing, apply the treatment and leave in for 5 minutes (or slightly longer if you wish), wash out, and condition your hair as normal.Step 4 Condition: With the PurePlex Conditioner and rinse it all away. You’ll then be left with shiny, healthy-looking and feeling hair. Above you can see a before and after photo of the Knight & Wilson PurePlex on my mum’s hair. I did cut it for her here as well (I’m no expert hairdresser, just doing my best whilst shielding!) You can really see a huge difference in the health of her hair here. It’s a lot more hydrated, smoother and looks so much healthier. All of this really allows for her hair colour to really pop!

The range includes a Pre-Wash Treatment which is designed to repair the hair bonds and is clearly intended to be an Olaplex dupe. It gives almost identical results to the original product from Olaplex but is just a fraction of the cost. Image: AldiREMOVES YELLOW & BRASSY TONES: PurePlex Blonde Whitening Shampoo restores the brightness of natural blonde, pre-lightened and white and grey hair. For best results use with PurePlex Blonde Conditioner. The finish that it leaves in your hair is so similar to that of Olaplex 7. It’s a lightweight oil which leaves hair nourished and shiny, and a lot smoother looking. It also contains a bond smoother, which is an intensive leave-in reparative creme that reduces frizz, shortens the time it takes to blow dry your hair and reduces fly-aways for up to 72 hours Surely by now everyone and their cats have heard of Olaplex, it’s the hair restoring treatment that has taken over the beauty world and now finally there’s an affordable version that we can all easily get at Superdrug. If you colour your hair a lot, bleach it, style it with heat, use hairpieces for women or simply just have drier and hard-to-tame hair, then this is the product you need to try. People found that they could now brush through it when it’s wet, instead of it being tangled, and their hair has stopped breaking off and has started growing at a faster rate due to the healthy condition that it’s now in.

However, those with very damaged hair report much better results from Elizavecca’s products than from Olaplex’s. The Collagen Coating Protein Treatment is an intensive mask that you leave on for up to 20 mins, and it will transform dry and damaged hair into soft, silky strands. UK-based Primark often comes out with some great dupes and their recent range contains some brilliant Olaplex dupes. Image: Primark The treatment adds protein to your hair that helps to repair the bonds and cuticles that are damaged through hair colouring and styling. If you’re not too fussed about Olaplex’s patented bonding technology and just want a nice hair oil to make your hair look good, this is a great Olaplex oil alternative. Aldi recently brought out its range called Bonded, which comes under the brand’s beauty line Lacura.Shampoo and conditioner that also repair the bonds, moisturises the hair, reduces frizz and gives your hair a lustrous shine that Olaplex is famous for, and You use this in the same way you would use Olaplex No.3, and that is before shampooing. Apply it to damp hair for 10-15 minutes before rinsing out. You then use shampoo and conditioner as normal. The bond-repairing technology in these products comes from citric acid so they are quite similar in formula to Redken’s Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo and Conditioner. Image: L’Oreal

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment