276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubie's Official Disney Toy Story 4 Forky Childs Costume, Kids Fancy Dress

£7.15£14.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. The character is difficult to translate into a human form but what we did make turned out pretty cute. You will also need red gloves, white pants (and possibly a long sleeve white shirt depending upon which Forky costume version you are making) and tan shoes. To create a wearable costume, consider a white bodysuit or tunic as the base, with these features attached or painted on.

Be sure to check out the official Disguise page HERE and explore their many other hilarious and fun kid/adult Toy Story themed costumes HERE! I love making custom pieces - reach out to me for more info and so that we can set up a reserved listing for you! If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. The seller was very helpful and answered all my questions, helping me pick out the correct size and ensuring the item arrived on time. Your bank/credit card provider can take up to five working days to credit your account after we have notified them of a refund.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. And that’s not even beginning to touch on how they deal with Forky’s pipe cleaner arms or popsicle stick feet. An important detail for Forky's costume is the rainbow sticker on his left foot, which you can recreate with colored markers or fabric paints on blue material. Completing the look is a mask with four interchangeable expressions, so your little one can have fun deciding which Forky look they want to wear before sticking it onto the facepiece. She laughed when she saw it and when she's throwing something away she says shes giving it to forky because ITS TRASH!

Besides being a little awkward, figuring out how to make Forky’s red pipe cleaner arms was the most difficult. And once I made a Forky costume, I had to make the other new awesome character from Toy Story 4, Duke Caboom! A sewing machine would make this easy but it didn’t take too long for me to do some quick hand stitching either.

Woody tries to explain the importance of being a toy and the joy that comes from it, but Forky still doesn’t understand why he must be a toy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment