276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beetles Gel Nail Polishes- Unicorn Colors Purple Pink Color Nail Art Easter Decoration Soak Off UV Nail Lamp Nail

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you don’t have a UV or LED lamp, go for a gel-inspired polish, like this one from Sally Hansen — it dries like a normal polish, though it’ll cure faster when it’s exposed to sunlight. You can choose from over a dozen color sets, where you’ll find everything from the rosy neutrals pictured above, to matte pastels and dark glitters. I just can't commit to gel nail polish--don't want to have to go get my nails soaked to remove or have to peel it off and ruin my nails. One reviewer wrote: “I've bought multiple sets of colors from Gellen because I love the color variety they have.

Beetles 23 Pcs Gel Nail Polishes,Midnight Euphoria Collection Beetles 23 Pcs Gel Nail Polishes,Midnight Euphoria Collection

You’ll get the cushiony, chip-resistant effects of a true gel polish, but you don’t need a UV light to cure them.Similarly to the Gellen sets, reviewers confirm salon-worthy results that stay on for about two to three weeks. The 15-milliliter bottles are easy to apply and don’t require any wiping afterward, plus the formula supposedly skips any harsh ingredients and overwhelming odors. I use it with the base and top coat and also the nail lamp and my nails last around 2-3 weeks before starting to chip or peel off. The top coat is also formulated to become more durable over time, so your polish will stay fresh and even for up to a week of heavy wear — not as long as a true gel, but much longer than a typical polish.

Beetles Gel Nail Polishes- Black Nail Art Gel Liner Set, Gel Beetles Gel Nail Polishes- Black Nail Art Gel Liner Set, Gel

star rating, more than 70,000 reviews, and 35 different color sets to choose from, it’s pretty much impossible to ignore. When nails are prepped correctly, this Beetles set aims to lock in your DIY gel manicure for up to 21 days. Also, make sure to remove any excess oil and debris from the nail using a cotton ball and polish remover.The shine actually stayed for two weeks but was also easy to remove and didn’t damage my natural nail.

Beetles Gel Polish Nail Art Gel Liner Set Halloween Nails Beetles Gel Polish Nail Art Gel Liner Set Halloween Nails

The polish itself is not too thick nor is it really sheer so you can add more coats if you want the color to be more opaque.One reviewer wrote: “If you are looking to save money by doing your own nails, this brand is worth every penny. But if you’re not sold on the idea of a DIY gel manicure, you can opt for a gel-inspired nail polish, instead.

Beetles Gel Nail Polishes- Nail Polish Gel Unicorn Nail

Base coat, top coat, and matte top coat are all included as well as a collection of colors that coordinate so well together. Top it off with the brand's Vinylux Long Wear Top Coat, which bonds to the polish to protect the color from cracking, denting, and yellowing. If you’re going the true gel polish route, get this at-home nail lamp that uses both UV and LED lights to quickly cure any kind of gel polish or gel top coat.Lee also suggests painting each coat in a thin layer, which ensures a longer-lasting manicure, and capping the edge of your nail to prevent chipping. For that, Lee recommends soaking your nails in cuticle oil first, then placing an acetone-soaked cotton ball onto each nail, wrapping them in aluminum foil, and waiting 15 minutes. The bottles are about half the size of a standard polish bottle, but considering their longevity, you’re still getting your run for the money. Due to the global outbreak of the new corona virus (COVID-19), logistics and transportation times have been affected. Heads up: At 5 milliliters (about 10 milliliters less than a standard nail polish bottle), these bottles are very mini — but since you get 20 colors, a no-wipe base, a matte top coat, and a glossy top coat, it’s an incredible value.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment