276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wheels on the Bus The Complete Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

and dancing a bit but she isn’t distracted by anything when it is on. I could not believe it my daughter wanted It had an old style feel to it. For a DVD this is not expensive at all. The cd is made on a cheap budget with an

It is a great introduction to nursery rhymes and each story grabs their attention with the brightly coloured animation and very good musical accompaniment. I have found other nursery rhyme DVDs either have good animation or good musical accompaniment, but this DVD offers BOTH!! A must-have for your collection. This is my 3rd copy of "The Grand Old Duke of York" DVD. The kids love it! My previous copies are literally worn out - in particular from little fingers and the scrapes and scratches it gets when they are eager to take it with us in the car to play on the portable DVD. It captures their attention throughout and a must-have for pre-schoolers. I put this on I have to admit that I did cringe a bit. It was quite cheesy. I wasn’t sure about the quality either as the I have also just bought The Wheels On The Bus - The Complete Collection (4 DVDs)- Narrated by Dawn French. It offers the same narration and high quality animation and I am sure will be a definite hit with the kids - They are currently fighting over which one to watch first!!! much, we have never had a song DVD before but she loved it! She asked for it on all the time and sings

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment