276°
Posted 20 hours ago

adidas Men's Adizero one Golf Shoe

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stylistically the adizero was a pretty easy sell for me. In my younger days I played a lot of soccer, and wore a lot of adidas boots. Visually the adizero remind me a bit of the Predator boots I used to wear, so there was an instant, nostalgic connection. In January adidas introduced the newest Adizero model, the Adizero One. Featuring a more “green friendly” cleat design as well as being 10 percent lighter than the Adizero Tour to offer golfers great traction and comfort. Regarding the spikes, clearly you’ve made up your mind (possibly without actually trying the shoes), so I’ll simply say this: I have 7 or 8 pairs of golf shoes right now. They’re a mix between traditionally spiked (adidas, PUMA, Nike), and spikeless designs (PUMA, TrueLinks, adidas, and Ashworth), right now I’m wearing the adizeros more than anything else. Given the options I have, do you think I’d actually do that if the spikes were digging into my feet?

Fast-forward to January of this year and the FedEx guy is dropping off another box (a very huge box) of adidas shoes. The new adizero golf shoe shipped suspended in what I still say is a promotional fish tank, designed to convey the message that the adizero is so close to weightless it basically floats. At least that’s what I got out of it anyway. I also liked that the low profile adizero sits closer to the ground than most traditional golf shoes. While we’re certainly not talking about what you’d call a barefoot platform, the design strikes a balance between spikeless barefoot designs, and traditionally heavy cleated designs. If you like the idea of being more connected with the ground, but don’t want to give the the stability of a traditional golf shoe, the adizero provides a rare zero-compromise, compromise.The adizero is a fantastic shoe for the devout walker who still wants traditional golf shoe stability and traction. adidas also points to the fact that wet weather might have similarly played a role on green conditions this past winter.

The front 9 of my home course is exceptionally hilly. Even if you play the center of the fairway you’re walking up and down, and along the side of hills. If there’s even a slight problem with a golf shoe, the terrain will amplify it. Nobody is going to drink your milkshake, but there most definitely will be blood.

The lightest ten-cleated men’s tour shoe (10.6 oz) we’ve ever created that helps to reduce fatigue down the stretch. Enhanced Traction: The spikes on the outsole offer exceptional grip, allowing you to maintain stability and power through your swing. Revolutionary thin (1.2mm) PeBAX SPRINTFRAME™ lightweight 93.4oz) outsole provides optimal performance and support. Lightweight, most unfortunately, isn’t the same as comfortable, so let me remind you how I thought this comfort thing was going to go down. I’d wear the adizero for 3 or 4 holes. Hopefully I’d get them off my aching feet before there was any broken skin or blood. I’d slip on something more comfortable, and we’d never speak of the miserable experience again. That was the expectation, and so that was the plan.

Lightweight and Flexible: These shoes are designed to provide a lightweight and flexible feel, allowing for natural movement during the swing. We can all agree it was an unusually wet winter here in the UK. For golf courses around the country that meant extra attention needed to be paid to greens. Taking precautions that might not have been necessary in other years. One issue raised over social media and online blogs was the effect of the Adizero Tour golf shoes. With some golf clubs taking the step to actually ban them from wear on their courses because of issues regarding their “green friendliness.”

adidas Golf Shoes

The other performance stuff, durability, waterproof-ness, it’s really too soon to say. The core stuff, traction, stability, etc., the adizero offers as much as any traditional golf shoe I’ve ever worn, and that’s really all you can reasonably expect. Score: 29/30 Adidas men's spikeless golf shoes offer a versatile and stylish option for golfers who prefer a more casual and comfortable feel. These shoes feature a moulded sole with nubs or lugs that provide traction and grip without needing removable spikes. The key features and benefits of Adidas men's spikeless golf shoes include the following: My mind’s math…it’s solid, and everything would have gone smoothly had the mug been made of the heavy glass it looked to be. As it turns out, the mug was actually made of lightweight plastic, and so my subconscious head math result in a force factor well beyond what was necessary for the task at hand, however; had the goal been to toss soda all over my shirt, well…execution would have been flawless. Lightweight Construction: Adidas uses lightweight materials to ensure ease of movement and agility. In a statement from adidas, the brand stands by its product but also assures customers it has taken any concerns into consideration when designing their newest shoe the Adizero One. Stating, “we are committed to building the best performance golf products and we take any such concerns extremely seriously.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment