276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked By Her Strict Victorian Husband 3 (Domestic Discipline Public Spankings)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bobbie-Jo saw me at 7:00 and Lindsy sat in on her spanking. Bobbie-Jo allowed Lindsy to videotape us so she could watch it later on and see how hard I spank her. She got a good scolding from me this time too, and it’s all on tape. I hope she’ll watch it when she’s missing me and needing a reminder how much I love her and care about her.

It was finally quiet as we drove for that way for about a minute and my wife said "A good butt beating." It sounded like she was thinking out loud but no one said anything, I felt my face flush. I like the idea of a makeup chair and vanity. I discipline my husband as needed and sometimes "just because.' 'Just because I want too or I feel it's been a little long and he can use one. I'm fair and loving with him but I can be very firm and even strict at times. I've definitely taken an upper hand in our marriage. I’m sorry I didn’t get a diary written for last week but I was quite busy preparing for Thanksgiving plus I had out of town company for the week.Sunday June 22: Sarah, Paul, and I shot a video titled Prom Night Punishment and Daddy Paul and I are not too happy with her staying out past her curfew. She gets an OTK from me and Daddy, then he takes his belt to her.

My favorite naughty boy Lincoln came to see me over the weekend and we didn’t do a scenario this time. He just needed a stress relief spanking so I pushed him past his limits with a long hard hand spanking, strapping, paddling, and caning. Read more in my member’s section. We finally got home, I carried the bags inside then came out to say good bye to my sister in law and I apologized for speaking rudely. After that my wife told me to go inside and wait for her. I was near the front door as my wife was saying goodbye to her sister then said I'm going to go get him in line." She turned on the TV and sat down, looking for all the world like a regular mum. Only she and I knew that five minutes earlier she had paddled my bottom good and sore. He may well have tears in his eyes when you are done. This is less crying than a reaction to the stress. Lion tends to stay in position as he composes himself. He should thank you for spanking him. If he forgets, let him know he will get another spanking tomorrow. possible issuesStings pretty good doesn’t it honey?” Val asked. No shit, I thought. But I certainly wasn’t going to swear – not in my current position! “Yes ma’am,” I answered honestly. As we emerged into the kitchen area I asked her: “How many swats did the other boys get?”“Oh, I dunno. A couple got two and a one got three, I think. Mind you, they got real swats – not love taps like you!” She pushed my head playfully to one said, laughed and walked off. The stories are true as are the spankings. These are consensual but very real domestic discipline spankings. “Consensual” for us, means that my husband has asked to be held accountable for his actions and misdeeds and has consented to receiving actual punishment spankings accordingly. There are no warm up swats, no rubbing his butt or long pauses between swats during the spanking. And the swats are coming hard and one right after another. It is a rough experience for him. I commend him on being brave and tough enough to take what I dish out. Because let me tell you…it is oftentimes very harsh. Don’t get me wrong here there needs to be a balance of power and a Men are more adapted at things that some woman are not and Vise a Versa!

Saturday June 21: I shot a video with a long-time naughty boy of mine who didn’t want his name used or show his face in the video. It worked out very well because the theme of the video was a POV naughty-boy-lecture similar to the one I did years ago with Jennifer Brookes and proved to be very popular. This time though, instead of me sitting and talking to the camera, I have a real naughty boy to scold, send to the corner, and put over my knee. The title is Your Punishment Spanking.No matter the duration, intensity, or reason, your man had better appreciate that you care enough to spank him. Never let him forget to thank you for your efforts on his behalf. He should be very grateful you care enough about the strength of your relationship to spank him, and for all the attention and help you are giving him to help him in self-improvement, discipline, and endurance. The spanking itself doesn't turn me on, but watching him enjoy it, and knowing that I am giving him that pleasure turns me on. I just don't know what to do with it when it is not part of sex. — TFYH Based on your lines I am seriously considering to introduce “before departure” spankings. Another idea I am contemplating is to introduce “maintenance spankings” (like a short but memorable caning every two weeks at a set time).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment