276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amaran 200x Bi-Color LED Video Light, 250W 2700k-6500k Adjustable, 51600 lux@1m, Supports App Control, 9 Built-in Lighting Effects, DC/AC Power Supply

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Upgraded High SSI LED Design: SSI (Tungsten): 90+, SSI (D56): 89+ — Significantly Improved Spectral Continuity and Light Quality Streamlining Plot: This involves focusing on essential plot points that drive the story forward. Subplots that don't contribute to the central narrative or theme are often minimized or eliminated. Another plus is all the Bowens Mount modifiers you have available and Aputure has a lot of options including some new ones. I really like the new Light Dome SE as it’s a perfect fit. While the beam angle is tighter than I like, I personally don’t have issues with it. I tried a few different softboxes, and it wasn’t an issue. I like these lights in modifiers.

The SmallRig's fan, on the other hand, is much louder, and there is no way to control the noise that I'm aware of," he said, adding that the 220B will turn the fan on and off when it needs it, and even when it doesn't. I'm severely splitting hairs here, and in practical terms, the brightness is nearly identical," said Dunna. Featuring an all-new dual-blue LED chipset design, the 200x S has improved spectral continuity to achieve stunning spectral reproduction of an ultra-high SSI (Tungsten) of 90 and SSI (D56) of 89, an 18.6% increase in SSI from its predecessor. The 200x S also features super accurate color rendering, with increased CRI[95], TLCI [98], TM-30 RF [97], and TM-30 RG [101] values. Videographer, photographer, and music producer Dunna decided to pit the similarly specced Aputure Amaran 200x and the SmallRig RC 220B against each other to see which LED COB light is best for content creators. V03-09-19 Lingkaran SV, Designer Office Sunway Velocity Cheras, 55100, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaBuilt-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, Explosion, & Fire Ground Floor, 2 The Courtyard, Harris Business Park, Hanbury Road, Stoke Prior Bromsgrove Worcester B60 4DJ United Kingdom For me, this isn’t a deal-breaker since I don’t use these types of modifiers. The only time I would is bouncing off walls or cards. I like softboxes, and both work very well with heavier diffusion fronts and internal baffles. Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta Komplek44 No.19 Kel. Mangga dua selatan, Kec. Sawah besar, Jakarta pusat, 10730 (Satu komplek dengan Hotel Orchardz) You can change what the knob does on the SmallRig by pressing it, but Dunna finds it annoying if you can’t see the screen. The second knob controls the light’s special effects. The Amaran controls its special effects via an app on a mobile device.

Going further, Dunna points out that while the Amaran 200d—the daylight version—had some fan noise, the 200x is nice and quiet. On the app, you can change the fan mode from Smart to Medium. This will disappoint some folks, as the Amaran 200d and 100d fixtures don’t ship with an external battery power option. This is because they require 48v DC power, and no ENG batteries have this high voltage available from D-Tap. A controller would have to be used with mounts for two batteries, when combined, would deliver 48v. If this were added to the Amaran fixtures, the price would go up a lot and not be in the budget lighting space anymore. AF Senayan Trade Center (STC), Lt. Ground(G) Unit 20-23 Jl. Asia Afrika, Senayan, Jakarta Pusat 10710The amaran 200x S is a 200W bi-color Bowens Mount point source light with a redesigned chipset for increased color quality and spectral reproduction, integrated controls, Bowens Mount compatibility, and versatile power options. Lot UD8,Upper Ground Floor Pudu Plaza Jalan Landak, off, Jln Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Conciseness and Precision: Using the fewest words to convey an idea. This doesn't mean the story is rushed or details are omitted; rather, every element included serves a purpose and contributes to the overall narrative. Using the Hyper-Reflector, the amaran 200x S delivers up to 45,400 lux of light at one meter. The light also works with a large selection of Bowens Mount light modifiers, including domes and lanterns. It includes a built-in umbrella holder.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment