276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One resident, Mary Gillispie, received a ton of letters, accusing her of having a nonexistent affair. Authorities have ruled out foul play, but some have theorised that they may be the remains of victims of the Asian Tsunami that struck in 2004. People began to go missing, but nothing was formally looked into until the brother of an up-and-coming politician, Alexander York, disappeared.

BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings

Detectives noticed she had extensive dental work in "New York style," and sent out details of it to every dentist in the state, multiple dental journals, and government agencies, but, still, nobody could identify the work or the woman.The strange thing about this case is that despite the police being able to determine really specific clues about the killer’s identity – such as what he had eaten beforehand and where he bought his clothes – they’ve never apprehended a suspect. I absolutely loved Marc's comments on what was being read and I think that was the best part of the whole audiobook.

Buzzfeed Unsolved Supernatural by BuzzFeed, Ryan Bergara

This one is also creepy to me because this was local for me, I was around Kyron's age and I had actually met him a few times. The county health department believed hospital workers suffered from mass hysteria, but some of the affected staff members disagree with this.The Unsolved franchise has amassed a highly engaged fan base of over 5 million people, resulting in over 1. Some I was familiar with, and some were new to me and they ALL definitely brought the icy chills and creep factors. In 1965, when Fritz was in Chicago, someone from Akron recognised him and went as far as bringing Bader’s niece to identify him.

If You Love Buzzfeed Unsolved (109 books) - Goodreads

Also, there's evidence to suggest that she actually hired a hitman to kill her husband, Kyron's father, prior to the incident. I was most intrigued by the places that hadn't been covered on Buzzfeed Unsolved already but still appreciated the refreshers of old cases. Epic fantasy at it’s best, it has everything you need; general badassery, dungeons, dragons, castles with secret passages, swoonful, swashbucklers and a stab-first-ask-questions-later heroine. At the time, George and Jennie Sodder and nine of their 10 children were inside, and only four of the children escaped safely.It was like listening to two friends have a conversation about haunted places, and it was so much fun. From the late '70s to the mid-'90s, residents of the town of Circleville, Ohio were plagued by mysterious, anonymous letters. but the audiobook was available at the library and I like paranormal/supernatural/spooky tales so figured I check it out. The manuscript — which lives in the rare book library at Yale — was written in the 15th or 16th century in Central Europe. They were looking at a 40-acre property, on which they planned to live in a storage container they owned.

BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural - Hachette Book Group

Aside from the hilarious commentary between Shane and Ryan that made me laugh until I cried, I also loved the historical background of each paranormal site. For exclusive behind the scenes content of the final season follow BuzzFeed Unsolved on Facebook and Instagram. I grew up one county over from Oakland County, so I think the Oakland County child killer case pretty often.

The banter format that made this show famous just does not work in a textual medium, no matter how funny it is.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment