276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seabrook Loaded Fries, Cheese & Bacon, 6 x 19g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After trying dirty fries in an American-style restaurant here in the UK, I just knew I had to make my own loaded fries recipe to enjoy at home! My whole family loves it and I can’t wait for you to try this! Make these fries as naughty or as nice as you please, really the number of toppings you can add are endless. Why You’ll Love This Dirty Fries Recipe These Cheese & Bacon Loaded Fries are really easy to make to cater for a crowd. If you are making these for a lot of people you might want to use a baking tray rather than an oven proof dish. This would make it a lot easier for people to help themselves. how to make these loaded fries gluten free, vegetarian or vegan Not that you need to go out to enjoy loaded fries. Think of them as hot nachos: a comforting carb-y base, where toppings are limited only by your imagination and what ingredients you have handy. “It’s in desperate situations the most creative toppings come about,” says Meriel Armitage, chef-owner at Club Mexicana in London.

For the ultimate comfort food, serve these cheese and bacon loaded fries with a big bowl of homemade chilli con carne. Bacon lardons are the perfect addition. I like to use smoked bacon lardons because they add a delicious smoky flavour and crispy texture. When making this, I really don’t expect you to weigh your cheese out. Use as much as you like! I have learnt that reduced fat cheese doesn’t melt as well as normal cheese so bear that in mind if you were thinking of using it. These Dirty Fries are sublime, and the perfect addition to any slimming friendly, Weight Watchers or low calorie meal that the whole family will love!

Turn these loaded fries into a full meal

Rules? There are no rules. These are loaded fries. From heaped skinny fries, which invite runnier toppings to drip through their gaps, to experiments with loaded roast potatoes (shout-out to Manchester’s Butty Shop), any form of crispy potato works. There is plenty of vegetables in the actual chilli recipe, as well as the toppings such as tomatoes, spring onion, chilli's etc, but the perfect way to up those speed foods is to just add a simple shredded green crispy lettuce or mixed salad to the side of your serving. Kitchen Items Used for this Chilli Cheese Fries:

This recipe only requires 6 ingredients and takes less than 7 minutes once your normal fries are made. Seven extra minutes to enjoy cheesy fries with bacon?! That’s a yes in my book! How to Make Bacon Cheese Fries Note: yes, you may need to use a fork on the last few sodden mouthfuls (and that is a good thing – you want a variety of textures through this meal), but that will only be at the load’s core. Not before. Sweet potato fries … You may prefer to make a creamy cheddar cheese sauce to add on top of the cooked chips. See our cheesy pasta recipe for how to make a cheese sauce. Chives Cajun seasoning is a popular blend of spicy seasonings such as paprika, cayenne pepper, oregano and garlic powder. It’s actually very easy to make yourself but you’ll need quite a few seasonings to make it, it might be easier to buy it readymade. But if you want to make it yourself here’s how: I love to sprinkle chives on mine because they add a lovely fresh flavour which compliments the cheesy fries perfectly.Try a different cheese on your dirty chips. Stretchy mozzarella, brie, camembert or blue would all be delicious. Here, fries are food and utensil. A requirement that rules out traditional British chips on a spectrum from chunky, chain-pub chips to soft, golden chip-shop numbers. Too long, too limp, prone to sogginess and liable to break as you lift them, such chips cannot be relied upon to carry heavy loads. Ideally, you want to eat loaded fries with your fingers. A key appeal of this dish is that it allows you to disavow parental authority and the arid discipline of the bourgeois western dining table – and dig greedily and unapologetically in with your fingers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment