276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Boundaries and Goodbyes: Loving Others Without Losing the Best of Who You Are

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To access your ebook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose. Determine the appropriate amount of personal and emotional access someone has to you based on how responsible they'll be with that access. This was really helpful not only from Lysa’s perspective and story, but the end of each chapter also had a note from her therapist, Jim Cress. I thought a book like that might apply to a current difficult relationship for which I was seeking . It’s my responsibility not to let another’s personal actions and expectations wear me down to the worst version of myself.

Good Boundaries and Goodbyes: Loving Others Without Los… Good Boundaries and Goodbyes: Loving Others Without Los…

For all ebook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing HarperCollins username and password.

Her honesty, authenticity and writing style make you feel like you know her personally and are just having a conversation with her.

Good Boundaries and Goodbyes: Loving Others Without Losing Good Boundaries and Goodbyes: Loving Others Without Losing

I really appreciated the idea that we choose how much access we give to someone and boundaries help with that. So many good nuggets and quotes that I really needed to hear and I'm sure I will again in the future. According to Lysa TerKeurst, this isn’t only unnecessary, but actually the opposite of honoring God’s will: We were never meant to sacrifice our identity, our health, or our safety in the name of believing in the best in people.Good Boundaries and Goodbyes was born out of New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst’s personal struggles with boundaries in relationships. Instead of scrolling through your social media news feed, this is a much better way to spend your spare time in my opinion.

Good Boundaries and Goodbyes: Loving Others Without Losing

Practical and biblical, this book will help anyone who is struggling with setting boundaries in difficult relationships. Study Gateway is the streaming video Bible study service from Zondervan and Thomas Nelson, featuring the world’s most-trusted Bible teachers, authors and pastors, including Max Lucado, Anne Graham Lotz, Louie Giglio, Rick Warren, Derwin Gray, Lysa TerKeurst, Jennie Allen, Andy Stanley, Chrystal Evans Hurst, John Ortberg, Ann Voskamp, Christine Caine, Jada Edwards, Bob Goff, and Jim Cymbala. It had such potential and if you can stomach being slammed for having reactions to abuse it might have some thoughts worth digging out, but I find enough concerning when abuse is involved that I can’t recommend. Despite the book seemingly being born out of her trauma, Terkeurst does not focus on her situation; she does not discuss any overly personal details, and she avoids painting anyone in a bad light. If you're ready to gain the biblical wisdom and confidence to finally set boundaries you can keep, let Good Boundaries and Goodbyes be your new go-to guide.

As a Christian author, Terkeurst constantly finds ways to work-in respect for God; this may turn away some readers, but this is perfectly acceptable for her target audience. So helpful and informative, Good Boundaries and Goodbyes: Loving Others Without Losing the Best of Who You Are is one of the few books I will read again and again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment