276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Who Made Me a Princess Vol. 1

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the same manner, the characters are not just composed of one layer. Most of them are like onions: they have layers of complexity and depth. As the story goes by, you start learning more about their past, their personalities and even their future. You can witness their growth and their change to finally understand their complexity. Their interactions with other just makes them even more believable. Because, in the long run, they are more human than we can imagine a mere character to be. Her dad, the king, is a cold-heart person that want to kill her. This story begins with the simply idea of MC who want to survive from her bloody dad. Then it turns to romance/comedy story.

P.S.: Okay this is a little bit TMI but the greatest testament to this is how well the artist drew Athanasia’s Father, Claude. I usually find blonde-haired male characters at the bottom of my list of favorite designs, but hot damn how does one not simp for Athy’s hot daddy Claude? The artist took character designs that I usually wouldn't really like, and transform them into top rankers in my simp agenda. Estelle was sold in an auction by her biological mother but her buyer is her cold-blooded emperor and her father, Kin. He’s the housemaster of house castielo and is feared throughout the kingdom. Nov 20 From the U.S. to Japan, You Can Control the Life-Size Moving Gundam from the Comfort of Your Own Home Our main character Athy, without spoilers, is a girl too who a female reader more-so can relate to. I think many people, may find her a bit annoying but realistically she's been through more than I'd ever imagine. She has decent development. With other characters, I won't comment, for the sake of wanting YOU to learn about them. I think though there's a lot of room for opinion, and most have changed throughout the story. This is an issikai. If you have seen/read "My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!" you'll find a lot of the same traits here. The protagonist wakes up as the newly born unwanted princess and spends her younger years gaining the affection of her father, who for her first years is conflicted about protecting and loving her, and wanting to kill her. Princess' mum died essentially because of the princess, or so it's heavily implied. It was partially cutesy and partially annoying, the significant scenes were downplayed because of the protagonist basically being a grown-up, and having this "you're such an

Alternative Titles

Who Made Me a Princess (어느 날 공주가 되어버렸다, Eoneu nal gongjuga doeeobeolyeossda) is a popular Korean webtoon series illustrated by Spoon, based on Plutos's webnovel of the same name. The series premiered on Ridibooks on December 20, 2017, with 46 episodes released in the first season. It returned with a second season on July 10, 2019, releasing an additional 35 episodes. A third season followed on November 30, 2020, ending the main story on April 30, 2022 with 44 episodes in the third season. I think character design falls under the art section, so I’m not going to go deep into that. In terms of characterization, we have many of the typical cliches that one would notice after reading a couple of other Otome Isekais. If the reader is new to the genre as a whole (which is often the case), the characters may seem quite unique especially because female characters are not the typical protagonists of an isekai plot. I can’t give much away about characters without spoiling too much, but as someone who was new to the genre when I started reading it, I find each character of the manhwa lovable in its own way – having enough level of depth but also light-heartedness. After reading other Otome isekai manhwas, however, the illusion kind of breaks apart after knowing that some character motivations seem more questionable when compared to other works within the genre. However, there are character interactions that I wished the author expanded more upon or hope they will in the future (if you’ve read WMMAP, you know which ship I’m talking about) WMMAP is a wonderful webtoon novel that has greatly impacted my journey with reading manhwa & Korean novels. The story is not the most original, but you don’t need to be original to make something good. The story in my opinion has the best pacing I could possibly crave for. Its good enough for character development and the continuing of the plot. I really can’t say much about this part to avoid To say the least, I enjoyed reading WMMAP. It’s a refreshing story that focuses more on the father-daughter relationship and less on romance. We’re made aware of the reasons for Claude’s initial hate for Athy. Just like Athy, at first, I hated him for killing original Athanasia. As the story progresses and as his motivation was revealed, I couldn’t help but empathize with him.

This takes us to the characters. Even if the story is great, with a coherent plot and unique narrative points, it all goes to waste if the characters are not good enough for it. This is a problem that Plutus knew well. And as such, he counters it with perfectly written characters. Why is it that his tactic of appealing to one’s emotions works so well? Because they made characters with a solid personality that are believable, relatable and lovable. Critics know that when an author works their way into a reader’s heart to make them feel what the characters are feeling, it is a great writer that created great characters. “Who made me a princess” has that exactly. Through out the story, you can feel the joy, the love, the despair and even the loneliness of the characters even when you don’t know them so well. The artwork in "Who Made Me A Princess" is beautifully done, with detailed illustrations and expressive character designs. The manga effectively captures the emotions of the characters, enhancing the overall reading experience. The vibrant and colorful visuals also bring the fantasy world to life, immersing the reader in the story. Calliope Rustichel’s family starts to die mysteriously and Calliope gives up all hope and awaits her death but a mysterious woman gives her a second chance. She wakes as a baby but has an adult mind and she begins her journey to find the root cause of her family’s mysterious deaths. I can't really remember when i started and finished season one, since i read this online. yeah. screw me ig. This is my 3rd isekai/magic-sprinkled monarchy manga that I have read in a row. Overall, I tend to enjoy isekai settings, so I am biased for sure.)Dr. Song a medical professor in a prestigious college was a princess in her past life. When she was about to die near an ocean, she woke up in her previous life with the medical knowledge of a surgeon.

The first step is to avoid meeting her father when she turns 9! The second is that she starts sneaking jewels and gold from the Ruby Palace so that when she runs away, she will have some way to live properly. For anyone who has read too much isekai about a girl wanting to escape her destiny of getting killed, this story would bore you. Just like what I’ve said, it doesn’t introduce anything new nor does it subvert your expectations. You could easily find the characters in WMMAP in any other story. Perhaps the only redeeming factor about this story is its outstanding art and decent development. One thing’s for sure, the author knows what foreshadowing is. At the very least, the characters have their own motivations that are otherwise hard to realize unless you look carefully. I am glad that they didn't stretch out the story tbh - otherwise it would have been annoying. Personally, I just tend to look for material that has good world-building whether it be through text or art so maybe

Customer reviews

During the IQIYI World Conference, it was officially announced that Who Made Me a Princess would be receiving a donghua adaptation, a form of Chinese animation, in 2024. The release of a promotional video for the donghua adaptation generated excitement among fans, who were thrilled to witness the beloved webtoon come to life. The appearances are what made me read this series in the first place. I even read some parts repeatedly, just to savour the drawings with my eyes.

Also, I think it’s pretty obvious but I actually really like Athy as a main character. She’s very rough around the edges, which I think is courtesy of her past life. While she tries to act very cute around Claude (especially in the early years), there’s something very “vulgar” about her that makes her refreshing. Not really what you’d expect of a princess but also she is

One Day I Became a Princess,Suddenly Became A Princess One Day,某天成为公主,어느 날 공주가 되어버렸다

edit* okay, I just reread this. I'm currently on chapter 100. I still love this manhwa and I'm still team Lucas. I care for Clause but man is he aggravating. I know this is unpopular opinion but I don't really care for Athys mom. Usually when I read manhwa's I don't care for the children but in this case I don't care for the mom. We just don't know much about her and we were never shown the blooming romance between Clause and her so it makes it difficult for me to care for her. I just want Clause to love Athy and treat her right. I will start off with the STORY: For me, it's quite easy to follow if you pay attention and leaves quite some room for reader interpretation. The story starts off with heart-wrenching writing, really connecting me with what I was reading. It has decent pacing and very unique traits that I hadn't seen in another.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment