276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Theo Klein 5790 Barbie Hairdressing Set I Accessories in the Barbie look I Incl Children's Hairdryer with Cold Air Function I Toys for Children Aged 3 and over

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Makes a great gift for kids 3 years old and up, especially those interested in hair styling, fashion play and creativity! Barbie fans will love this set! It consists of a battery-operated hair dryer with attachment and cold air function, which is a lot of fun, but no hot air. Simply place the dolls in front of the mirror, blow-dry your hair, brush it thoroughly and you can start styling and hairdressing. With the bobby pins and hair clips, they'll all look beautiful in no time. The best thing about it: Barbie friends can do all of this with their own hair with these pretty toys. Brushing, blow-drying and decorating are always fun and also train motor skills and creativity. Custom Logo,Beauty logo,Feminine logo,Glitter,Cosmetic logo,Makeup Logo,Nails Logo,Eyelash Extension,Boutique logo,hair logo,salon logo Kids can imagine countless hairstyles for their doll with two clips, three scrunchies, one headband and one set of hair ties.

You Glow Girl Neon Sign, Salon LED Neon Sign, 100% Handmade Led Neon Lights, You Glow Girl Neon Light Sign For Wedding Wall Decor Barbie® doll has 6 inches of long and playable color-change hair. She models a colorful houndstooth-print dress and blue boots!Esthetician Pink T-Shirt, Naturally Beautiful Enhanced by Skincare Experts, Gift for Esthetician Graduate, Aesthetic Shirt, Gift for Her

Lean her head over the wash basin and use the “blow dryer” with ice cold water to activate her hair’s color transformation; water drains into the removable drawer for easy clean-up! Hello Gorgeous Neon sign,Led Neon Light, Salon Office Decor, Wedding Decor Best Engagement Gift, Party Sign Home Wall Decoration, Heart SignPink Chic Wall Art, Glass Girls Fashion Room Decor, Trendy Wall Art, Barbie Bedroom Decor, Beauty Salon Decoration Personalized Lash Tech Christmas Gift/Pink Glitter Lash Ornament/Beauty Salon Christmas Decor/Gift Lash Bar Decor/ New Barbie Color This Barbie® Totally Hair™ set makes a great gift for kids 3 years old and up, especially those who love exploring new looks, hairstyles and fashion! By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment