276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fall in Love with the Problem, Not the Solution: A Handbook for Entrepreneurs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

CodeBase is an Edinburgh-based tech ecosystem support organisation active in 27 hubs across the UK which uses worldwide start-up best practice to accelerate tech innovation. I received a free copy of this book from the publicists promoting it in exchange for an honest review. Positive deviance has of course been around for a while in the development sector, following its successful implementation in fighting malnutrition in Vietnam.

He does a good job of providing guidance and then backing it up with specific examples from Waze and other companies to validate the guidance. No todo es oro lo que reluce y poner el cliente/consumidor primero junto con su problema es fundamental. Endless hackathons and challenges encourage participants to come up with a well refined “problem statement”. Levine offers an inside look at the creation and sale of Waze and his second unicorn, Moovit, revealing the formula that drove those companies to compete with industry veterans and giants alike. There are many ideas that you think up, and eventually there is one that you tell yourself, this is the one.He sounds at home with the advice and accessible writing that typifies this guide; while his tone sounds assured, he lets the author's wisdom speak for itself. Thanks to the increasing popularity of design thinking, ethnography and rapid prototyping in the development sector, the co-evolution approach - where problem definitions emerge through materialising potential solutions - has recently gained more and more traction (though, sadly, in our practice we have encountered still many projects that were entirely designed without a single field visit). Parašė Waze įkūrėjęs ir knyga eina apie start-up managementą miksuojant su pavyzdžiais iš Waze istorijos ir kitų start-upų, į kuriuos autorius yra investavęs.

billion--Levine is committed to spreading entrepreneurial thinking so that other founders, managers, and employees in the tech space can build their own highly valued companies. Maybe your friends, potential business partners, or investors had something important to say and you didn’t listen! Rather than falling into the trap of collectively loving our shiny new features after one too many overbuilt features, we have learned to always fall back to first principles. It would devote most of its financial resources to augmenting and amplifying local dynamics and existing initiatives. For example, if you are trying to solve the problem of long security lines at airports, your vision statement might be: “No passenger will wait more than five minutes to get through security.In 2018, Zoomcar introduced India's first peer-to-peer-based marketplace for cars with the launch of its shared subscription mobility model and currently commands over 90% market share in this space. The following is an excerpt from Mindstuck: Mastering the Art of Changing Minds by Michael McQueen (Dec. By far my favorite piece so far is just Uri's description of just how desolate your journey as a founder is prior to finding product-market fit. Overall, "Fall in Love with the Problem" is a thought-provoking and practical guide for entrepreneurs and business leaders looking to drive innovation and growth by embracing the challenges and problems that inevitably arise. The traffic app was founded on the simple premise, "people driving ahead of you know something you really need to know".

I think that people don’t say that to me so much anymore, but in the beginning, they used to say it a lot. It’s no surprise that my designer came up with a design solution, my developer came up with a technical solution, and my marketer came up with a, yes, you guessed it, marketing solution. A must read for Founders, company builders, operators and anyone considering embarking on the entrepreneurial journey. While I stopped trying to convince him, I nevertheless carried the urge to work on this project for a while until, around a year later (it always takes longer than you would think), as a result of my background and my reputation as an advisor to start-ups, I was introduced by a mutual colleague to two entrepreneurs, Ehud Shabtai and Amir Shinar.I felt the information he provides in the book is very practical and the reading is effortless and super interesting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment