276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bad Alibi: A Small-Town Romance (Redemption Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This leading lady is not a shrinking wallflower, she is strong and giving and deserves the best-- Cannon sees this as well.

She meets people she can confide in, friends she can trust, and even a man who has the potential to heal her shattered heart.

And she retells the event once to a girlfriend, it included violence with a knife, life threatening injuries, small details, very brief.

But even with their different backgrounds, they both love with everything they've got, they are loyal and ready to jump at everything to help someone. This story is full of laugh-out-loud moments, a crazy cat named Crash, and a manwhore who falls to his knees for the love of a good woman, but Bad Alibi also deals with a rather sensitive trigger subject, and Jessica Prince does it so well. After an incident has her reevaluating what she wants in life and decides to break ties with everyone but her brother and the only man she looks up to who worked for her family. the owner and her staff are amazing and nice people very kind and helpful which just adds to the fact that i love to come here. No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins.You could say it’s a spin off from her Hope Valley series which also happens to be my fav series of hers to date.

This had the signature style of the author for the sweet kind heroine with a past and the hero a guy who makes her see her worth. So I was very looking forward to her new series ‘Redemption’ and especially the first book ‘Bad alibi’.The book cover has no visible wear, and the dust jacket (if applicable) is included for hard covers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment