276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Teenage Girls, Teenage Spankings - Book One

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this collection of spanking stories grown women find themselves over the parental lap for a spanking once again: Greenbrier Public School, which is located in a town of roughly 5,000 people, only first adopted the seemingly outdated disciplinary policy in 2005 and last updated it in 2012. Now that my kids are older, I am so thankful that I righted things for the better at that critical moment, that the cycle ceased, and I moved forward to deal with my own scars and anger in a purposeful and professional manner. Love Irish history? Share your favorite stories with other history buffs in the IrishCentral History Facebook group. Dublin Evening Mail, 12 August 1937, "Letters to the Editor - Spanking": What follows is a forced regression/age play romance filled to the brim with super-embarrassing moments for Rhen and lots of much-needed spanking and discipline from her loving, but very strict, Auntie Dana.

China Sourcing Agent: Source any high quality products from China through our partners Fulfillbot ! No-nonsense South Jersey municipal judges administered law as they saw fit during the 1950s and '60s. In April 1963, for example, an Atlantic City judge sentenced three teenage boys to a public spanking after they admitted to larceny and receiving stolen goods.My childhood memories are happy ones despite being aggressively spanked and often feeling very frightened of my Dad. I loved him. He wasn’t perfect and neither was Mom. They were doing and living what they had each learned growing up in their homes when they were children. If you are a young parent reading this, please know that the expression “Children Live What They Learn” is a huge truth and that is why I chose to share these painful memories of mine. If you too, were abused in any way, you can stop the cycle. Get help through your church or religious organization, see a good therapist, take an anger management class, join a support group. Do something healing for yourself and in the end, for your own children. Anyone who has had any experience of children, knows that the only way to deal with a refractory girl (no matter how old she is) is by a sound spanking. I have seen my own sisters beaten by every form of appliance from a hair-brush to a cane, and always resulting in their benefit.” - Letter to Dublin Evening Mail, August 1937.

Perhaps "M.C." of Athy, now that he (or she) has had time to calm down, will tell us where the "brutality" in giving a good strapping to a girl of 17 who is disobedient and undisciplined comes in. There is no healthy-minded girl who will be one bit the worst of being stripped and flogged when she deserves it; and many parents would be very glad to find this practice substituted for the eternal nagging that makes life bitter and intolerable in some boarding schools. Interestingly, even now as an adult, if someone tells me to “Shut Up” in a stern voice, even if they are kidding around, I get a funny feeling in my gut that’s equivalent to someone slicing my belly wide open with a fileting knife. Those words bring up two feelings immediately; anger and rejection. Guess some stuff stays with us no matter how much therapy we have or how much forgiveness we have granted. I believe that corporal punishment has no place in schools, even if it wasn’t painful to me. The idea that violence should be used against someone who was protesting violence as a means to discipline them is appalling. I hope that this is changed, in Greenbrier, and across the country. The rural Arkansas school’s policy does caution administrations that the physical punishment should not be “excessive, or administered with malice” and should be administered in the presence of another school official or licensed staff member of the district.According to Greenbrier Public School’s official policy, the school board “authorizes the use of corporal punishment to be administered in accordance with this policy by the Superintendent or his/her designated staff members who are required to have a state-issued license as a condition of their employment.” I grew up in the fifties and sixties, a time when life was simpler and we were all pretty innocent, perhaps even naive. My family of four was no exception, try thinking of the families in the movie, “Pleasantville”. Yep, that was us.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment