276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Tikes Activity Garden Tree House

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comments Unlock These Ad Metrics Now National Airings 🔒 First Airing 🔒 Last Airing 🔒 Creatives 🔒 Recently Aired On 🔒 Est. Babies will love the treehouse’s Magic Lantern, which includes three modes of play: Explore Colours, Dance Party and Collect Fireflies. I bought this when he was 7 months old, but I think it would be fun for even younger children to toddlers. Lots of screwing but my little guy loved playing with the money and other pieces while it came together. The Pelican ball feeder is loads of fun, and Neve really enjoys opening up his beak, popping in a ball and watching it slide down the ramp.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My little guys still doesn't get dropping balls inside but nice to know he'll have more stuff to do in a few months.It is a lot of pieces and was a little time consuming to put together, so be sure to set aside some time at night to assembly it before Christmas morning (otherwise you will have a very frustrated baby or toddler as they wait for you to build it). It can be kept closed in a square and he feels like it's a little fortress, or we can stretch it out and he can toddle all around it and play on both sides. Also, I have several nieces and nephews ranging from 2-5 that, when they are over, go straight to that and its all they want to play with. Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). Baby will love watching the twinkling lights, grooving to the fun music, and collecting fireflies across the floor.

Erin is now 4 and to be honest there have been a few times when Neve isn’t around and Erin has happily played with it on her own! It can be used in two ways, either compactly as a square shape or folded outwards which although takes up more space, encourages your child to move around more using perhaps one hand for stability. They mention that it has a light show and the noises it makes, and that the musical feature and color lights are a nice feature, especially in a dimly lit room. It’s great to watch her stand more and more, and she now stands with one hand for support whilst interacting with the other. There's a ton of screws (36) and 38 pieces (not including screws), I would suggest keeping small humans that like to steal and run away while you build it.Like a garden, it expands and grows with baby, offering three modes of play: Discover, Move, and Pretend. That said, the instructions are pretty easy to follow for those who have some form of spacial awareness (not me!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment