276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aqua One Aqua Nano 40 55L Complete Tropical Glass Aquarium Set, 40 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Reporting Breakages: Any breakages or damages must be reported to the store within 48 hours of receiving the goods. It is important to promptly notify the store to initiate the resolution process. The most popular feature of the tank however is the cover glass with its tidy finish, rounded front corners and crystal-clear quality. The finish combines with the powerful lighting to enhance your aquascape, creating a spectacular head-turning display. Does this aquarium come in any other sizes? Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises. We appear to have a really thin film of algae building up on the inside of the tank. It is easy to wipe off but would it be best to leave for the fish? TheAqua One AquaNano 40 tropical aquarium is also integrated with expert LED lighting, to provide a bright and efficient source of natural-looking daylight which not only takes care of the health of your plants and fish,, but also enhances the vibrant colours of your underwater world.

I've looked at your post in this thread, and the one in Resa's thread about her gourami, and I can find anything about your tank size (though of course it does take me a couple of hours to wake up properly in a morning and I might not be seeing what is written there ) According to the store’s return policy, the following guidelines should be followed for returning goods: Anyway I bought her the Aquanano 30 as she didn't want the 40 and I started googling tanks and nano tanks especially looking at what she might have in mind. I was instantly bitten by the bug and bought myself the Aquanano 40. That was a few months ago and I've only just about got everything ready to go properly. Anyway enough jibber jabber

Your opinion matters!

Home > Spares By Aquarium > AquaNano - Spares & Accessories from Aqua One > AquaNano 40 Spares AquaNano 40 Spares As with all aquariums from all manufacturers, we highly recommend installing your glass aquarium on a purpose-built aquarium stand or cabinet the same size or larger than the footprint of the aquarium, if you do not install on a purpose-built aquarium stand or cabinet, this will void your warranty (same with all glass tank manufacturers) Got my first tank a few months ago after my girlfriend who keeps fish and has done for a long time decided she wanted a small tank for her living room to keep shrimp in........I thought SHRIMP, is she mental !! I would really recommend this tank - I continue to have a lot of fun with it. The LED lighting is superb and the greens look more intense in real life than in my photos which look a bit bleached out. Arguably one of the best looking aquariums in the Aqua One range, the AquaNano 40 with matching Inspire cabinets is a stunning addition to any room. With it's own, very capable filtration system and a choice of LED or PL lighting, the AquaNano 40 really is a fishkeeper's delight. AquaNano 40

Notification of Faulty Goods: Customers must notify the store within 7 working days if they receive faulty goods. This notification should be made as soon as possible. As for cories, they really like to be in groups of 6 or more (preferably of their own type) I am not familiar with the Agassizi, but I would also think that the tank is too small for the others, and certainly for their groupings of 6. She refered to cycling - depending on how you did that you may be fine or you may have problems coming. Shops and tank manufactureres very rarely tell you anything useful about cycling. This is the process of growing bacteria in the filter which remove toxins from the tank. One species uses the ammonia secreted by the fish as food, and turns it into nitrite, the second species uses that nitrite as food and turns it into nitrate. It takes several weeks to grow these bacteria in sufficient numbers to keep both ammonia and nitrite in the water at zero.

Replacement of Glass or Ceramic Items: Glass or ceramic items can only be replaced if the store is notified within 48 hours of receiving the delivery. Verification of Damage: Once the store receives the returned goods, they will verify the damage. If the damage is confirmed, the store will supply the required replacements. We have teamed up with DHLto provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment