276°
Posted 20 hours ago

wolfcraft Cutting Stand for Angle Grinder 115 and 125 mm I 5019000 I Ideal for cutting work using a one-hand angle grinder, Black

£18.475£36.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

good material and multi-angle cutting] made of metal material, it has strong hardness and is very durable. the cutting angle can reach 45°, and the maximum can reach 80mm. it has good toughness, reinforced spring, easy to cut. You place an angle grinder spinning at 10.000rpm totally loose into a piece of wood - this is a disaster waiting to happen! Easy to use: this grinder keeps your angle grinder safe and controls the cutting wheel. for precise cutting of pipes, reinforcement rods or pipes. anti-slip handle] our non-slip auxiliary handle is effortless when cutting and grooving, easy to cut.

Angle Grinder Stands of 2023 - Best Reviews Guide Top 10 Angle Grinder Stands of 2023 - Best Reviews Guide

durable material】because angle grinder is made of high-quality metal and pp materials, it is very sturdy and durable, flexible for cutting, convenient, and fast Angle Grinder Tool Holder - Grinding Tool Organization - Shop Organization -Tool Organization - Garage Organization - Father's Day Gift Delta 36-725, 36-725T2, and Delta 5000 Series 36-5152, 36-5000, 36-5000T2, 36-5052, 36-5052T2 Zero Clearance Insert Guitar Hanger Forged Iron Wall Mount Ukulele Holder Hammer Axe Broom Skateboard Metal Tool Holder Wall Organizer Its a great excuse to go get another cheap harbor freight grinder. I do own a good bench grinder but this seems more adaptable for certain projects. I really love the sanding disk you put on there to shape wood.cutting depth] the cutting depth is adjustable from 0 to 40mm, which can effectively improve the efficiency and cut easily. cutting angel] the cutting angle is 0~45 degrees, which can be easily adjustable. you can flexible cut, convenient and fast. Can be used with all sealey 100mm, 115mm and 125mm angle grinders, plus most other branded grinders of the same size.

Angle Grinder Stand Grinder Holder Cutter Support Aluminum Angle Grinder Stand Grinder Holder Cutter Support Aluminum

adjustable from 0 to 45】with grinder tool, you can cut from multiple angles at will, the cutting angle is adjustable from 0 to 45, and the cutting depth can reach 40mmMore pics would be nice. I believe you that the grinder is secure but itn looks like it could pop out of there. I hate to be "safety bully" but I would like to see something over the top holding the grinder down. just something simple with some wing nuts or a pipe clamp just to keep it from accidentally bumping out. Made of high quality material, strong hardness and very durable. the aluminium stand has a handle for better cutting control good design] it is designed to hold most common grinders with side handles without modification, with cam clamps adjustable between 90° - 45°. Durable abs angle grinder wall mount: organize in style! fits 4.5" grinders, many colors available. get yours today!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment