276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vanish Fabric Stain Remover Oxi Action Liquid, 4L

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You'll find all your computing needs including Laptops and Desktop Computers as well as Computer Monitors and Accessories. As for other stains, plain old napisan makes the whites spotless and is way cheaper, as is baking soda and white vinegar – that gets anything out of even delicate fabrics. I am going to unquestionably reddit this plus my personal look at suggest to be able to my local freinds.

Life is busy and when we’re always on the go, stains can happen at the most inconvenient times – think grass stains from the kids’ Sports Day, wine stains from a ‘girls’ night out’ and even ink stains from your all-important meeting. First I tried it out on our white towels, which normally end up pretty grimy, covered in mascara and Dove’s ‘gradual self-tanner’, (which I discovered just makes you all smeary and then comes straight off on your towel). io/pimberly/595e406f0f15f30010780448/tr:w-1000,h-1000,cm-pad_resize/60ac928b/63e6127583f61f30f200020d/RK55515_01. Priority deliveries cannot be offered to all locations, and occasionally shipments may be delayed by credit checks.Will it clean the bird poop stain that I just got down my shirt while dropping the kids off at school? I’m so busy throwing crumbs behind the sofa and hiding dishes in cupboards that I just don’t have the time for soaking my whites.

I use the original Vanish soap bar, and if you follow carefully the pre-wash instructions (pre-wet with cold water, apply the bar to the stain on both sides of the garment, and then — I add this for good measure — rub), then just throw it in with the rest of the laundry, it works like a dream. To keep your items in pristine condition, always follow the instructions on the back of the packaging. Here at Staples, We have a wide range of Cleaning and Janitorialproducts available for purchase, full of affordable products that will meet your needs. I’ve only ever used the powder Vanish but if the other types (gel etc) are as good as the powder then it’s all good! This site is registered and owned by Staples inc in the USA and operated in the UK under license to Banner Group Limited.

I can soak them in vanish – nothing vanishes – I can apply it neat to the wetted garment, in powder form, rubbed it in well, or I can spray it with the spray, tried wet and dry garment – still – nothing. I used it successfully yesterday to get a mysterious black splodgy stain out of my son’s bedroom carpet (I’m sure there are more bespoke carpet cleaning products out there but I cling for dear life to stuff when it works).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment