276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Court of Thorns and Roses Collector's Edition

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The way the sisters got together again how Nesta became nicer and how Feyre let the past go was cute.

I’m worried the same is happening with Az and Elain and that they won’t end up together bc people are complaining that they are too cliche. A collector's guide to the special edition books in the Empyrean series by Rebecca Yarros, including Fourth Wing and Iron Flame. why was it considered heroic when rhys defended his home yet he had been vicious and slaughtered anyone as long as they weren't part of his court, but it was considered evil when tamlin did it?the most interesting part is that was the first story which showed me anyone could fall in love more than once. There seems to be no line, not even a blurred one, between self-love talk and outright narcissism – the constant self-love talks Feyre gives herself are actually just the inner talks of an incredibly narcissistic person.

I am also glad that she finally got her chance to not only save her family, which she has regretted since letting Feyre go out hunting, to saving herself. I have read all 5 books (I liked the last one the most) and I broke my reading record (I read 600 pages a day, which was a big thing for me). The UK edition was not as nice as the US edition as it did not come in a slipcase, and it also has a more muted palette with less gold in the design.he was a generous high lord, to feyre at least (since he was sometimes too rigid and bossy to his people or even lucien who was his closest person). These collector’s volumes of the first books in both series are lovely keepsakes and I highly recommend the US editions. I’m working to adapt the series for Hulu with Ron Moore, the creator of the Outlander TV series and one of my creative idols.

My family loves what we do and who we get to do it with, and we hope that transfers to your finished products; showering them in heaps of love! We decided to place A Court of Frost and Starlight at the beginning of our ACOTAR Set since it's a novella that doesn't further the main plot of the series. I also need confirmation or something to come out of the Helion being Lucien's dad plot line in the future.Probably because of its potential, because despite it all I have become so attached to its universe and to so many of the characters, because I can see how good it could have been. i (HAD) loved his character, i had known he hid his things himself for whatever purpose that he might seen as his priority (read: his family, his court). Out of all the books this was the one that was more real, human; it dive into more human emotions, past traumas and how to deal and overcome them, losing your humanity, and for that, I think I related and connected more with it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment