276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Lush 2 Bluetooth Vibrator with App Controlled, Wireless Remote Control Vibatoror for Women, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Customization and Interactive Features: Allows for creating custom vibration patterns and syncing with music or sound, VR, and games.

The Dolce’s strong motors and intensity were impressive, but my main drawbacks were the comfort level and noise at higher settings. This remote control vibrator has a strong magnet that secures it comfortably to any panties, and you can adjust its position to have the vibrations hit precisely where you want them. Having explored various anal remote control vibrators, my experience with the Lovense Ridge was refreshingly new and exciting. The We-Vibe Vector’s design is particularly noteworthy for its adjustable head, allowing users to find the perfect angle for prostate stimulation.Overall, while the Moxie’s comfort and vibrations were impressive, its connectivity issues were a significant drawback for me, especially for use in public. Compatible with IOS and Android, you’ll experience that classic Marley sound no matter how you connect. One downside was that the tail didn’t provide enough direct clit stimulation for me to orgasm hands-free.

Designed to fit comfortably between two bodies, this penis ring can enhance penetration from the inside out with its vibrating arm. Superior remote rabbits optimize ergonomics, stimulation strength, and reliability through innovative engineering, allowing for comfortable hands-free ecstasy alone or interactive pleasure with a connected partner. When to Choose These: These are good options if you’re on a tight budget and need something simple and dependable.C-shaped wearable remote control vibrator with strong clitoral and G-spot vibrations and fulfilling pressure. So, while the Lush 3 is more expensive than some options, its superior power, comfort, battery life, interactivity, and connectivity make it the top choice among remote-controlled wearable vibrators focused on internal stimulation. This clever feature allows the toy to stay in place during solo and sex and also directly stimulates the G-spot and the head of the penis.

Intensity and Pattern Options: Features 12 different intensity levels controlled via the device or the app. Discretion and Noise Level: The We-Vibe Nova 2 is surprisingly quiet and suitable for shared living spaces. I aim to provide detailed insights on each of the top remote control vibrators, helping you make a well-informed decision. She initially used it on a high setting and it was too powerful for her, so watch out, ladies, if you haven’t used a toy like this before. I also encountered occasional connectivity issues with the app, which disrupted the flow of my play sessions.I’ve been using the We-Vibe Melt for over two years, and it’s safe to say this clit sucker‘s become an indispensable part of my solo play. This beaut from ZALO can be worn two different ways: secured in place with a magnet on the crotch of your panties, or inserted inside you with the help of a removable silicone attachment. It comes packed with eight vibe modes and stretchy dual rings, and it can be controlled from anywhere in the world via Bluetooth and WiFi, thanks to the ZALO Remote Pro app.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment