276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Magic Place

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Might Gilbert lead her to ‘ The Magic Place‘, revealing truths behind Aunt Vermilia and Uncle Rufus? He has won a number of literary awards including the Bologna Ragazza Prize, a Nestle Smarties Award and a Booktrust Early Years Award.

I was incredibly happy as I watched the wall of mountains slowly take on substance, but I let the happiness wash over me and asked no questions.Massive thanks go to Chris Wormell for his fabulously written feature, and David Fickling Books for inviting me to take part in this blog tour, not least because I fell in love with The Magic Place as soon as I got my hands on the beautiful hardback edition (back in 2019), and have continued to reference this must read title routinely since.

He has won a number of literary awards including the Bologna Ragazza Prize, a Nestle Smarties Award and a Booktrust Early Years Award. Much of the book's unique feel comes from how the narrator directly interacts with the reader, providing asides, and pulling back the curtain to reveal how the villains perform their vile deeds.Clementine was abused and hurt all her life and she's determined to survive and escape from her prison and her awful relative. Mais ici, contrairement aux misérables qui volent pour survivre, ces deux-là le font par pure méchanceté. Though of course, once I’d thought of them, each of these things expanded the story in other directions… and thus a story grows and begins to take on a life of its own. The stunning new paperback version of The Magic Place published on 4th March 2021 by David Fickling Books.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment