276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vandals

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sleaford Mods battling for Number 1 on the Official Albums Chart with retrospective album All That Glue". Official Charts Company. 18 May 2020 . Retrieved 21 May 2020. The artwork utilises a photograph by Gavin Watson, whose images of Thatcher-era Britain capture a fragmented nation. Callum explains: He said: “I think it’s the first time I’ve actually made any music that’s this close to who I am. It’s also made me certain that this is how I will want to make future records too.

Each to their own, but I write for myself and those are the songs I want to record and release. If 22 writers have been roped in by some exec to come up with a song, that’s not something I want to put out. Collaborating and evolving songs with my band and friends is very different.”Far and away the most complete collection of songs the singer-songwriter has written, Vandals is a chronicle to his life, love and heartbreak which showcases not only his writing but that devastating voice, which seems to grow richer with every show. For "Don't Walk Alone": "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. 13 November 2020 . Retrieved 22 November 2020. With his biggest year yet looming in 2023, Callum is thrilled fans can today hear his music, his way – and catch him live at a string of in-stores and a special launch party at Radisson

Curator Graham Chalmers is excited to have Callum along at the Radisson RED Sky Bar, which has amassed a large pedigree of famous names performing there, such as Arielle Free, George Bowie and Baby Strange. I’m over the moon with the results, as I wanted to get away from the sausage factory style that seems to have become commonplace in the industry nowadays.He’s dropped by for an impromptu song or two a few times in the past but we are really pleased he wants to celebrate such a huge occasion with us. The album is also tinged with tragedy, with its dedication given to Callum's friend Paige Dougall, a teen who passed away from Ewing's Sarcoma, a rare form of cancer. Scots singer Callum Beattie released a charity single with Paige last year (Image: Supplied) Dave and I were managing her and had put out her single with Ella Henderson. She died of Ewing's Sarcoma, a rare bone cancer. To say she had a massive impact on this record would be an understatement," Callum continued. Paige’s energy is all over the record. The whole band actually wrote a song on the album for Paige - it’s called Can’t Kill the Summer and I’m sure she loves it from wherever she is. On Sunday 26 March Beattie performed 2 songs, Heart Stops Beating and Salamander Street in the centre circle at Ibrox park for the Rangers Football Club Legends match. In the second half, manager Alex McLeish selected Beattie to play on the field alongside Rangers and rest of the world legends. He played for the final ten minutes of the game.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment