276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Positive Grid Spark Guitar Amplifier, Electric, Bass and Acoustic Guitar 40-Watt Combo Amp, Mobile App (Spark Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thanks to that app, Spark can be quickly programmed with over 10,000 tones, enabling guitarists to replicate a vast array of classic amps and accessory pedals, hence replicating the guitar sounds from their favourite artists. Positive Grid has delivered the perfect practice amp, reigniting my desire to play electric guitar every day and perfect new songs.

So, I set the amp to the “G n R Sweet 02” tone and played it through the amp via Bluetooth – all of a sudden I was jamming along, playing lead guitar on Paradise City with a guitar that sounds somewhat like Slash’s set-up. The Spark claims to be able to listen to any song from Spotify, Apple Music and so on, and transpose the chords. Positive Grid SPARK gives you access to over 50,000 tones and with custom designed speakers it delivers them all in stunning fashion. But say you choose a song that is not on its list, Auto Chord will analyse the song and figure out the chords within minutes. Bluetooth, USB and AUX inputs offer all the connectivity options you need from your contemporary desktop digital.Only reasons not 5 star is the power On / Off is very flimsy compared with rest of build quality, (a really odd choice of thing to skimp on) and the case is slightly damaged - not enough to ask to change it but enough to suggest Quality Control Check wasn’t great. The app’s home screen displays a picture and the name of the type of amp you are modeling, along with virtual pedals for adjusting Gate, Compressor, Overdrive, Modulation, Reverb, and Delay effects. And, if you don’t want the delay or reverb at all, you can swipe up to turn that pedal off completely. There are no tabs, so in many cases you’re getting quite basic chords; great for beginners, but not for players at a level above that.

If you’re having trouble keeping up, you can slow down the song or loop specific segments to practice chord changes. The Profile button takes you to a screen that displays all of your recently played songs and backing tracks.I thought that it could be useful, for both we users and for Positive Grid staff, to have a single thread that gathers and lists all the issues the users are experiencing with the Spark Amp/App.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment