276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miss Money Bags

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Michelle shares how she struggles with what she calls “fog in her business”, and needs to separate herself from her work to gain the clarity that she needs.

My mission is to help women all over the world to enhance their income, change their relationship with money and reach levels of success they never thought possible. Juts because your kids won’t remember something, it does NOT mean it isn’t forming who they are in deep and profound ways. I’m known for being the founder of The Wealth Accelerator Programme which simplifies the steps to seven figure success. It’s for online businesses and women only. Thank you for the little embryo we have in the freezer that holds the potential to give Bobbi a little brother or sister 😜When I began to answer the call to abundance and take people with me in a way that I couldn’t of done from complacency EVERYTHING came into question. You may not without my prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of all or any part of our Sessions. I can now see that all of my financial struggle and mind-set battles had a purpose – because now I know the difference between what works and what doesn’t when it comes to money, and I’m able to help you.

I think so as well. And I’ll be honest with you when you kind of you you did everything you could to connect the last time but I really wanted you to go David the thought of spending an hour in a hotel room with you is marvelous, but the thought of exploring Cambodia, Vietnam on the daylight that that’s why I’ve created this life. Shouldn’t you have taken control? Shouldn’t you have just said David get your priorities right podcasts come second? The support from the team is insane, the team is there to support you all the way regardless of the challenges you may face and Michelle always goes way beyond her duties of a coach. This entrepreneur truly cares abut the success of her clients and will give 100% in responding in the need of each and every one of us. If anyone had told me about the transformation I would experience in this Quadrant especially in such a short space of time, I wouldn't have believed them. I just, through personal experience and observation of the many entrepreneurs I coached, realised if wealth is pursued in a pushy, out of balance way then life becomes out of balance too. I personally found that the advice she gave was not relevant, realistic or useable. Her answer to making money overall is based on charging unjustified and extortionate amounts of money to one's clients per session, something I don’t want to do. She encourages women who have little experience in a new chosen field, zero proof of service or results and no previous clients to charge thousands of pounds to potential clients when they don't know they can even deliver. She does not include any legal advice or basic moral sense on the matter - this is something I had to call her up on. It is madness.

I woke up before my alarm the morning after our first intervention session so I decided to go for a walk to watch the sun rise. Normally, I hit the snooze button 3 times before I pry myself out of bed to get up. My eating and lifestyle habits changed effortlessly and I found it easy to completely eliminate the things that I had put up with before.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment