276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Egra Men – by Rasasi – EDP 100 ml by Rasasi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can say what you want about this wonder, you can say that it is synthetic, that it is similar to GIT or CW, that it is dated, that it smells of old, that it smells like a barbershop, you can say what you want, but this perfume for me is too much! So how can a designer aquatic perfume like Cool Water (CW), with so many other notes - barely two of which are shared with GIT - smell exactly like its predecessor? Well that’s just it. It doesn’t. In fact, to date, I’ve smelled more than 5 different fragrances that attempt to emulate Pierre Bourdon’s original creation, with only varying levels of success. The reason all of them fall short is simple – they do TOO MUCH.

Scent: Davidoff Cool Water is one of the better-known clones of Creed Green Irish Tweed. This fragrance opens with a fresh, slightly aquatic, and minty scent. This then dries down to become a more green smelling fragrance. In the late dry down, you’ll also be able to notice some woods, which add to the green scent. Overall, you get a fresh, clean, aquatic, and somewhat green fragrance. In summary, the advantage of paying a little more for this than other colognes similar to Creed GIT is getting more natural ingredients instead of synthetic ones.Rasasi’s Egra is no exception. In fact, it’s far closer to CW than anything else. But whereas CW takes on the garb of mint, rosemary and aquatic notes to fill in for the classic GIT greenness, Egra jumps headfirst into a pine forest. No, it’s not all that close to Aspen (my very first perfume ever). Aspen is far sharper, emptier in the mid, with a touch of cheap amber in the base. It’s definitely far from Tres Nuit – a scent that basically takes GIT and dunks it in a vat of lavender and sugar water. Tres Nuit is like a modern version of Creed Green Irish Tweed. So while the original was more intended for mature gentlemen, tres nuit has the added advantage of attracting the millennials. It’s safe to say that you’ll get lots of compliments after wearing this cologne. Chez bond is more of an inspiration than a dupe. The scent is distinctive and can stand out on its own without being compared to Creed Green Irish Tweed. But at the same time, the overall vibe of this cologne is quite similar. Creed Green Irish Tweed is well-known for its fantastic scent. This fragrance has a really fresh, but mostly green smelling scent. This scent gives off a feeling of being in a large field of grass near an Irish coast. Overall, this fragrance has an extremely clean, green, and fresh scent. However, there is also some depth and warmth to this fragrance. Additionally, I got a beautiful green tea note in the Drydown. This helps for a soothing and smooth green vibe in the middle, and it perfectly captures the essence of Creed Green Irish Tweed. A sensual woody base ties up the whole thing together.

Finally, the base has the same warm and sensual vibe found in Creed Green Irish Tweed. Amber, oakmoss, musk, and cedar mix to give cologne a rugged masculine edge. After sniffing, I was surprised why this hasn’t gained enough attention in the fragrance community as a top clone of greed GIT. It’s the most expensive one out of all the clones here. But after using it, I have to say it has earned the price tag.

What is a Tester?

Notes: The top notes of Davidoff Cool Water are lavender, coriander, peppermint, rosemary, and orange blossom. The middle notes are jasmine, oakmoss, geranium, and sandalwood. The base notes are amber, musk, sandalwood, and cedar. It is well-known for its fresh but mostly green-smelling scent. This cologne gives off a vibe of walking in a large grass field or a forest near an Irish coast. Overall, Creed GIT has a refreshingly clean, green, and masculine scent. Like, you could buy 15 Armaf tres Nuit colognes with a single Creed bottle’s price. Think about that! If you’re not sure about cheap Creed Green Irish Tweed alternatives and have some money to spare, this is the perfect fragrance for you. Chez bond by Bond no 9 is a classy alternative to Creed GIT.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment