276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ravensburger Monster Splat - The Frenzied Fast-Reaction Game for Kids Age 5 Years and Up

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With family game nights being a firm favourite when it comes to things we like doing of an evening, it’s becoming a challenge to find new games to play. Product details - Fun play experience who will slap the most monsters and be the first to reach the ladder'?

I loved my grandmother with all my heart but I am not so unstable as to try and find a way to join her. Catch/match the correct monster to the spinner and you move forward, but if someone else catches it before you then they steal your points and move forward. If you require an exact match to the picture, please contact the sales team or add a note to your booking form.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). So many of our older games have such wasteful packaging, however Monster Splat has taken care of this with their box being part of the game. This month, we were sent Monster Splat to play with, a game by Ravensburger that requires a little bit of coordination and skill, but is a lot of fun at the same time! This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Before you know it, you’ll have people queuing up to take a swing, sending your takings flying upwards as fast as the monster flies down.

strtoupper('g')reat replay value ndash this slimy gang shuffles around the city and slaps the city monsters with their sticky slimy hands long term quality ravensburger has been making products for the hand, head, and heart for over 130 years'. You can hire a monster bouncy castle, hire a monster hook-a-nose game, hire the monster high/low card challenge and lots more. Dropped from a height, the furry fiend shoots down the drainpipe and flies out of the end in a flash. The only hurdle was when we’re all going for the same piece – which will happen – resulting in a few tangled pieces.That being said, I’m not the most coordinated person (I broke my foot getting changed once) and after a few minutes practising I was able to snatch a few cards. Find out if you’re quick enough with the Ravensburger Monster Splat — The Frenzied Fast-Reaction Game.

It takes a few swings to get the hang of the game, and even more to perfect your timing, so this original game is a real money maker. strtoupper('i')ncludes 4x slime hands, 4x slime monsters, 10x city monsters, 1x trash can, 1x spinner with pointer and holder, 4x playing pieces'.

Edit though- I just wanted all of you to know just how very thankful I am that all of you are trying so hard to help me find this game.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment