276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Black Knight: A Friends to Enemies to Lovers Romance (Royal Elite Book 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My knight, she used to call me. Now, I'm a rusty one without armour or a sword. I abandoned being her knight to become War." I thought I would hate Silver in this book since she was such a mean girl in the earlier books in the series, but that is all explained in this book and deep down she is just too scared to let anybody close to her for herself and for them (she cut ties with Kim because she knew her Mother would give Kim a complex if they stayed friends). However, she does some good things for people she treats badly, and is much deeper than you would think. So Silver was redeemed early in the book for me. I don't love Xander that much, but I LOVE KIMBERLY😭 so let's see. I am dying to read their story and all that drama!!!👀 Not only did I discover some completely different and hidden side of her, but I also got answers for her behavior that I was familiar with from previous books. Ronan babe I am COMING FOR YOU TO DEVOUR YOU OKAY AND YOU BETTER BE BETTER THAN XAN-TRASH OR ELSE I WILL RIOT.

It's a decent read, though could have been better.The final epilogue was sweet, ending with all coupleI barge in front of him, wrap my arms around his waist, and rest my head against his chest, breathing in his scent. How JP Xan gets💅. Well, of course, I'm going to comment on this💁🏻‍♀️. When Ronan (OM) starts flirting and trying to date Kim, he gets soooo JP! LOL even when he's drunk and upset, he can't stop imagining that Ronan's going to take Kim's virginity lol 🤷🏻‍♀️I LUUUUURVED IT (Ronan does all of this on purpose💅👀 lol). What can I say? I looove OMD 😈 This book is the last one for this series. And I'm glad that I freaking adored it, I got hooked by reading Levi and Astrid's story (I remember pulling an all-nighter that day because I can't seem to drop my kindle). And the cycle repeated to Aiden & Elsa, Ronan & Teal, and most especially Xander & Kim's story (Xan and Kim are my fave couple).

It's like Rina forgot she could have written these interesting parts of the story and not leave them out.Es la historia más emocional de todas, la que más me hizo sentir y luego es Childhood Friends to Adult Lovers y yo AMOOOOO ese tipo de libros. since book 1, i've wanted to know what the hell is up with Kim and Xander. why is he such an asshole to her? why did he stop being friends with her, ignored her, and let others bully her?? I rush to him but stop a small distance away, hugging his flip-flops to my chest. Then slowly, too slowly, I crouch and put them on each of his feet. The skin has turned dirty and one of them has a cut from which blood coats his small toe.

Nana left me in a moment, too. She was sitting with us one minute, and the next, her heart stopped. She was there, smiling at me, giving me gelato and telling me a story, and then my only grandmother was gone. This is my 5th book in the series, and all 5 books featured either a mentally ill mother figure, or a mother figure who absolutely cannot stand her child/children and want to end them lmao. The past🥹. I loved seeing how playful and cute they were when they were young. Could there have been more of this to really see how close they were? Yeah, but I liked what was presented. but to know he goaded and encouraged Elsa to physically hurt Silver, then said she brought it on herself/deserved it? it made zero sense to me?? the Cole i had gotten to know wouldn’t have done anything that extreme?? Only reason I didn’t give it a full five stars was because I wanted it to be bit more lengthy. I wanted to read more about them. I read this in one seating.Xander dealing with everything by becoming an alcoholic was probably the worst decision but I’m glad he got the help and wanted to be better and not for Kim but for himself. I love how they both got better for themselves and how they didn’t try to fix the other but were just supportive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment