276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prissy Sissy Tea Party Series

£11.475£22.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some brilliant things have been happening since last month, sweetheart. If you are a member you will have noticed the two new rooms we have. The Alice Room has only one issue of Prim's Petticoat Pansies in it so far, the latest one, issue #31, but as time goes by it will house issues #31 to #40. The Hannah Room will have all the issues of Walt Wisconsin: so far it contains Parts 1 - 5, that's chapters 1 - 38. I want to tell you first about what Sissy Karen said when she wrote to me not long ago. She said: "Why does Prim always talk about the most girlish sissies in his stories as if they are boys and not transformed into girls? It's 'He said this' and 'she told him to do that'. Wouldn't it be more girly to pass a point in the story, somewhere near the start, where he becomes a girl, so it's 'she felt lovely in her new dress' instead? Allen used her lens to reflect a more accurate reality — a positive, beautiful, even celebratory picture of a person who had finally found herself. This was no small task. For Allen to ask crossdressers or trans people to step out so publicly was a matter of trust, which Allen was dedicated to gain. Thank you very much for the reply. I am delighted to read that you are thinking about on further humiliating my fairy princess and adding her photos to the new Alice Room in your next issue. Public exposure is what every sissy needs and so does mine. I am really looking forward to that. I must say that lending my sissy pansy out to my friends was one of the most effective training measures.I still remember - and so does sissy - the first time I made her serving teas and coffees when I had invited two of my friends over one afternoon. My little fairy trembled with fear and humiliation but at the end she passed with flying colours and made my friends being jealous of having such a cute and obedient maid to wait on me.

Dear Susan, it's a pleasure exchanging thoughts with you on how to train sissies. May be I should learn to write and read in English much better so I don't need sissy Katrin's help any longer. One last photo of Jenni, who tells me that she craves the sissy life and would love to spend more time thinking sissy things. I agree with one or two of your members who have written to say they are disappointed at how long it takes you to come out with your next edition of PPP or Walt Wisconsin. Sometimes you say a date for us to expect, and you miss it by weeks! I'm sorry to say it but I think this is poor business. On a slightly different note, darling, I want to show you some gorgeous examples of Morpheus fashions. You'll have seen examples on the web, and here are some that show what lovely styles there are these days for young women.I've loved having you with me to read my Newsletter, darling. How sweet it is for all those girls to write in so that we can share their feminine thoughts together. I hope you join me to read another Newsletter next month, or better still you could join me inside the Wendyhouse where all my Newsletters are waiting for you in the Emma Room. Madame, may I suggest the panty in salmon satin with eight inches of fine Chantilly lace from each leg. Its delicacy will flatter the nicely open-bottomed pants of Master Darlene's two-piece, leaving his salmon satin crotch open to shameful view."

Well, Sophie dear, I don't hold it against you, of course, for stepping out of the Wendyhouse for a while. I can only commend you on deciding that you stand to become a better (that is, a more pathetic and more effeminate) sissy on the inside. Meanwhile enjoy all the stories and pictures in the Wendyhouse, Maddie. Thank you for telling me how you like sissy-to-sissy lovemaking: I'll see about including more pictures and stories like that.

The TSDP Army Uniform

Hello my little darling. Come close and let me hug you into my blouse. Mmmmm. I'm so happy you are sharing Prim's Petticoat Pansies issue #36 with your loving Aunt. While we're reading the stories and articles this time, sweetheart, I want you to feel particularly respectful and just a little frightened, because we are talking Mothers-In-Law, as you know, and that means you SHUT UP and DO AS YOU ARE TOLD. You will have seen Marie-Christine's clever new feature in Prim's Petticoat Pansies, darling. She's good at captioning her photos for our amusement. She just has to share her desire to wear women's skirt suits, the better to fit in with women at work where they want to look their executive best. Here are a couple of magazine covers she has created for Male Secretary Monthly! Your letter is so nice it only just missed being the Star Letter, Angela, so I have decided to award you a free month of membership too. Hopefully some more girls will soon write to me and tell me about their early recollections of how they came to love their dresses and petticoats. I wondered what was taking you so long," she said, coming towards me. I tried pulling down my polo shirt to cover them from her sight but she had already seen them. "I think you'd better take them off and give them to me," she said. One thing you are definitely right about is: I should deliver when I say I will. The deadline day must be respected, and that is where I will be putting my big effort.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment