276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lady Million Prive by Paco Rabanne Eau De Parfum For Women 30 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As some other reviewers already mentioned - the opening of Prive is more "Black Orchid for beginners" than Lady Million.

Lady Million Prive smells like a cross between the fruity original and Thierry Mugler's dark, chocolatey Angel. i was getting a lovely orange flower in the begining, but when this was disappearing the remains were something flat and rather cloying. Its bottle remains the same, but the gold turned bronze and the fragrance gained a liqueur appearance.

Paco Rabanne launched Lady Million Prive in the summer of 2016 as an oriental floral fragrance for women. For reason of hygiene and safety, we cannot refund or exchange any cosmetics that have been removed from the original wrapping or show any signs of having been used unless they are faulty, damaged, unsatisfactory quality or incorrect item received. We simply rebottle them in smaller sizes to enable you to find your perfect fragrance without splashing out on a big bottle first. Lady Million Prive has excellent longevity on my skin, lasting a decent seven hours despite wearing it during Summer.

Before it dries down for good it's lovely as honey gives it extra thick sweetness but in the later stage it just becomes too common. Lady Million Prive is an expression of luxury, opulence and glamour with the daring of Bonnie and Clyde together on the run to get lost and hide. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates. Top notes are Woody Notes and Orange Blossom; middle notes are Vanilla, Raspberry and Heliotrope; base notes are Cacao, Honey and Patchouli. I am pleased to see this shift occurring in the current perfume market, and it gives me hope that more 'dark scents' will follow.

Founded in 1988, Maison Margiela is synonymous with unconventional principles, synergising unique heritage with an exploration of deconstruction. That said, here goes the olfactory pyramid: raspberry, heliotrope, woody accord and orange blossom, on top. It's very interesting seeing other reviewers comparing this to Tom Ford BlaCk Orchid, because there are distinct similarities, and I had exactly the same instant dislike for that too. Opening with juicy Raspberry and creamy Coconut, the captivating perfume develops into a floral heart of Orange Blossom, Heliotrope and Jasmine, before settling on a rich Cashmere, Cocoa and Patchouli base. Lady Million Prive opens up with refreshing orange blossom with woodsy notes then moves onto a trio blend of smooth vanilla, heliotrope and sweet raspberries then finishes the scent with warm sensual base of patchouli and cacao with sweet smooth honey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment