276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Johnstone's - Wall & Ceiling Paint - Sweet Lavendar - Matt Finish - Emulsion Paint - Fantastic Coverage - Easy to Apply - Dry in 1-2 Hours - 12m2 Coverage per Litre - 2.5L

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Transform your home with Johnstone's Washable Matt Paint - the perfect paint for any room. With superior durability and stain resistance, this paint makes it easy to keep your walls looking clean and fresh, even in high-traffic areas.

Semi-gloss paint is a type of paint that’s still reflective but has a lower sheen. It’s often used on doors and walls. What Colour Should I Paint My Walls? Stain Resistance: Johnstone's Washable Matt paint features a unique formula that resists stains, making it perfect for high-traffic areas like hallways and family rooms. No more worrying about spills and marks on your walls!

United Paints is committed to providing you with the best quality coating solution at an affordable price. They have a wide range of products that are protective and decorative. United Paints has over 10,000 colour shades for your exterior and interior finishing. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned.

Versatile: This paint can be used on a variety of surfaces including walls, ceilings, and woodwork. This versatility means you can use one paint throughout your home for a cohesive look. If you like vibrant colour, consider using a pale yellow or pink. These colours will add some warmth to your room without being overpowering. What Is The Best Finish For Interior Paint?

Lavender dyes are a popular choice for clothing and fabrics. They offer a beautiful and versatile color that can be used to create a range of looks. The color of lavender dyes can range from light to dark shades, depending on the type and amount used. They can be used to add subtle color to a fabric, or to create a bold and eye-catching statement piece. Lavender dyes are also known for their natural ability to resist fading and are often used to give clothing items a more vibrant, long-lasting hue. periwinkle is a pale blue color, in addition to being lavender blue. Periwinkle has the potential to be classified as a pale purple or blue shade, or as apastel purple shade. Periwinkle: The Perfect Shade To Unite Blue And Purple Kansai Plascon is another paint brand pushing the boundaries of painting your home and offering updated, modern colours that can make your home look incredible. Their colours are epic, the quality of the paint is outstanding, and their tints, shades, and tones are lovely and thought-through. So, if you like to be unique, Kansai Plascon is your paint brand. This paint also contains an anti-bacterial agent that helps to prevent the growth of bacteria on your walls, creating a more hygienic environment for your family.

Once I had added lots of light purple watercolour layers to the lavender flowerhead, I began painting the dark purple pods. I used a darker purple mix of paint. Adding layers of paint, creates a depth of colour, which you don’t normally see with watercolours. You can learn more about my pure watercolour technique here.

Firstly I began painting the bright purple flowers, sprouting from the dark purple pods. I thought it would be easier to make sense of the Lavender if I painted the lighter flowers first. Otherwise everything may have ended up looking like lots of pods. The flowers are tiny and I added layers of pale purple watercolour to create depth to the petals. I kept the washes simple, just a slight dab of darker paint to hint at the shape and form of the Lavender flowers. For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. The original Lavender watercolour painting is available and there are lovely Giclée prints of the Lavender flowers too, they make wonderful gifts. The Dusty Rose is part of the Classics Collection, which includes timeless hues that can be mixed and matched. If you want to achieve a sophisticated look in your bedroom, use this subtle yet stylish color. Heather and dusty rose, two classic colors from our Classics Collection, are an ideal match. Heather is a light weathered warm gray that will complement a wide range of decorating styles, making it an excellent accent color for a light and airy interior. In contrast, dusty rose is a gentle and subdued bouquet of pink and violet that conveys maturity. If you’re looking to make your home appear sophisticated, this subtle yet stylish color is an excellent choice for bedrooms and other parts of the house. Heather and dusty roses are ideal for combining and matching in any room because they are simple to mix and match. What Is A Bluish Purple Called? Johnstone's Washable Matt Paint is designed to withstand the daily wear and tear of a busy household. Its easy-to-clean properties mean that maintaining a spotless home is hassle-free, giving you more time to enjoy the things you love.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment