276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crocs Unisex-Child Classic Lined Batman Clog | Kids' Slippers

£23.36£46.72Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ready to take your love for Batman to the next level? Discover our diverse range of Batman Crocs at Funny Crocs. Browse through our extensive collection and find the perfect pair that matches your style and personality. Whether you prefer bold and colorful designs or subtle and understated patterns, we have something for every Batman fan. Suicide Squad: Eyes of the Adversary ( Enchantress& Incubus) | Suicide Squad ( Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Captain Boomerang, El Diablo, Killer Croc, Slipknot& Amanda Waller) | Joker's Gang ( Joker, Jonny Frost, Panda Man& Monster T) | Griggs

Mister, I was born a freak -- I've had to prove myself to creeps like you all my life. I could break you in half. But that wouldn't get me what I WANT ... so I'll STEAL your crummy computer. And then I'll shove it down your fat throat." Batman: Hush: Riddler/Hush | Catwoman | Poison Ivy | Bane | Joker | Harley Quinn | Clayface | Scarecrow | Lex Luthor | Lady Shiva | Two-Face | Penguin | Mr. Freeze | Thomas ElliotSuperman/Batman: Apocalypse: Darkseid | Female Furies ( Granny Goodness, Gilotina, Mad Harriet, Lashina& Stompa) | Doomsday Croc was far from defeated, rising to hammer the Dark Knight with a series of crushing blows. Grim and desperate, Batman sprayed Croc with nerve gas and informed Huntoon that "this man shouldn't give you any more problems ... unless it's from a wheelchair." Batman: Soul of the Dragon: Nāga | Kobra ( Jeffery Burr, Schlangenfaust, Lady Eve, King Snake& Rip Jagger) | Ben Turner | Shiva | Richard Dragon | Jade At Funny Crocs, we understand the importance of capturing the essence of Batman comics in our footwear. Our Batman Crocs boast vibrant and visually stunning designs inspired by the iconic comic book panels. Each pair showcases the dynamic energy and thrilling adventures that define Batman’s world. Enhanced Strength: Proven from time to time, Killer Croc has displayed a lot of feats using his crocodilian-strength, he has overpowered Batman in many occasions, also overpowered several guards, he easily breaks through walls and even smashed a car flat. In the comics, he was able to easily tear right through prison cell bars with no effort at all.

These shoes are loved by parents and kids alike. They come in many different styles and colors and are customizable to what you and your child like. Not only are Crocs comfortable they are also durable and robust. They can withstand weather elements, kids, and more. Enhanced Reflexes: Despite his large size, Killer Croc's reflexes are much faster than expected, being more than a match for The Batman. The Dark Knight Rises: League of Shadows ( Bane, Talia al Ghul& Barsad) | Catwoman | John Daggett | Phillip Stryver | Ra's al Ghul | ScarecrowThe disease that Killer Croc is afflicted with seems to be some form of regressive atavism, meaning he has inherited some of the traits of ancestral species of the human race. His skin has hardened to the point where it is invulnerable to most forms of abrasion and even high caliber weapons fired from a distance. He possesses superhuman strength and he is stronger than Batman, whose strength is at the peak human level. A side effect of this condition seems to be that over time the primal reptilian part of his brain gains more control of his psyche. His speed, agility, and reflexes are also superhuman. He can also heal at a much faster rate than normal humans, similar to the healing rate of an actual reptile. Superman/Batman: Public Enemies: Lex Luthor | Major Force | Metallo | Amanda Waller | Toyman | Solomon Grundy | Gorilla Grodd | Killer Frost | Lady Shiva | Giganta | Mongul | Captain Cold Kids love Crocs because they are so comfortable, and you can slip them on. Slipping shoes on makes life easier for moms and kids, especially younger children who do not yet know how to tie their shoes. In addition, crocs are made of our strong material, which is a great feature to have with children because they can be rough on shoes. This makes Crocs last longer. Another pro is that these shoes are customizable for children. Children can add charms to their Crocs to make their shoes more personal and fit their personalities. Crocs also come in many fun and practical designs for children of all ages with several interests. Anarky | Ra's al Ghul | Deathstroke | Harvey Dent | Killer Croc | Simon Stagg | Professor Pyg and Mr. Toad | Man-Bat | Cypher | Magpie | Lady Shiva | Tobias Whale | Phosphorus Rex | Lunkhead | Humpty Dumpty | Silver Monkey | Key | Bethany Ravencroft | Daedalus Boch | Junkyard Dog | Sapphire Stagg | Matatoa | Anatol Mykros

Killer Croc: You sure got a lot of bloodhound in you... for a bat. (Croc reveals himself from the shadows) What do you think? A dry little spot to catch my breath between heists. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Lex Luthor | Anatoli Knyazev | Doomsday | Mercy Graves | Cesar Santos | Amajagh | Joe Chill | Zod | Joker | Steppenwolf Enhanced Durability: Killer Croc has proven to have very durable skin, befitting the crocodile armor that covers his body. One of the most popular components of the croc for children is the charms you can place inside them. This was created by a husband and wife team that took off and became extremely popular. So much so that the Crocs company acquired it, and it became one of the most important facets of the Croc company for children. What About Other Brands?Animalistic Senses: Due to being part-crocodile/alligator, Killer Croc has a heightened sense of smell. Part of Croc's docile behavior was due to the regular supply of sedatives prescribed to him at Arkham. With the asylum in disarray following the Gotham earthquake, the Joker quietly slipped into the computerized records files and began changing the prescriptions. Suddenly, Croc was receiving amphetamines six times a day . The geared-up Croc eventually killed fellow inmate Pinhead during a grudge match and escaped with the other criminals just as Gotham was declared a "No Man's Land" . His name is left unknown throughout the entire show. In Issue #46 of the comics his real name is revealed to be the same as it is in the comics, Waylon Jones. Our Logo Batman Crocs offer a comfortable fit and are crafted with meticulous attention to detail. Whether you’re strolling through the city streets or attending a casual gathering, these Crocs will elevate your superhero style. Get ready to embrace the power of Batman with every step you take. The Perfect Gift for Batman Fans Killer Croc makes a cameo appearance alongside other Batman villains. His only line in the film which he states after he sets a bomb on Gotham City is "I did something!", a clear reference to Suicide Squad.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment