276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Poster Notting Hill...Hugh Grant..Julia Roberts Classic Movie Various Sizes (A3 Size 29 x 42 cms)

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

i handmake almost everything myself and my products include postcards, posters, jigsaw puzzles, keychains, enamel mugs, washi tapes and stickers. However I wouldn't let that spoil all the good times and this picture is a fitting tribute to all those nights I did get in and it is nice to have art that actually has a memory or two attached to it. To ensure a consistent and identical standard of excellence, our printing partner operates state-of-the-art facilities in the UK, Europe, the US, and Australia. She once told me, long ago, Canaima National Park was her favorite spot in the world, so I decided to give her a little surprise for Christmas. Being double-sided, it is suitable for display in Art of the Movies Light Box or traditional framing.Printed on high-quality, archival paper, this Notting Hill poster ensures longevity and superior colour reproduction, allowing you to enjoy its beauty for years to come. The dimensions of this master file consistently align with the largest size we offer, maintaining a resolution of 300 dpi. Crafted with vibrant colors and timeless design, this piece is perfect for wanderlust enthusiasts and home decor lovers alike.

Whether you’re planning a road trip, reminiscing about past adventures, or simply looking to add a touch of Notting Hill and London charm to your living space, this Notting Hill map poster is the perfect choice. It would make a great gift for a friend or family member who loves to travel, or for anyone who wants to add a touch of sophistication to their home. And it’s hardly a coincidence that trends in fashion, design, and art are frequently born in these cities. The result was the highest grossing British film of all time (at the time), set in and around his own area of London, Notting Hill.Printed on high quality fine art paper and posted in a hard backed cardboard protective envelopes and packaging. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Whether you’re a seasoned local or a curious traveler, this Notting Hill map will transport you to the heart of one of London’s most vibrant and charming neighborhoods.

I rolled out the poster and put something heavy on top to get rid of the curve, and now the poster material is flat and durable.And she couldn't be happier when she got this poster, so I am infinitely grateful to the guys at Bucket List Prints. NOTTING HILL LONDON Poster, created by artist and designer Alecse, will add a stylish vintage travel vibe to your decoration.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment